Part 27

Monique's POV

It was Saturday morning, I have been living at Brad's for a few days now, it was nice. We did not have to worry about hiding anything, we did not have to worry about being caught. The security gate at the front of the house warned us when someone was coming over and Brad would not open the gate until we were ready. Between Brock and Luke one of them was checking on me every day, though they let me be at night-time, which was when they were at the club investigating as Brock would put it. Drew had been here a few times to check on me, but mostly he stayed at the club house, he took over Brad's room at the club house so that he had privacy to do what he needed to do.

"You sure you are up to have the others here, Sugar?" Brad asked me. We were sitting outside under the patio on the large day bed, sipping at our coffee's. I nod my head at him, I wanted to see the others. As much as I love Brad's company, I was missing my new friends.

"Yeah, I am" I reassure him. We invited over the trusted members and their old ladies, since we were not allowed at the club house for safety reasons, Brad suggested we host a member's barbeque here, but just with those we trust. I was looking forward to seeing the women again. They had all come by the house at some point to check on me, catching up for a coffee. Maddy had baked some cupcakes and brought them over with Brick. Brad and Brick inside talking about some club business while Maddy and I sat outside under the beautiful patio with a coffee and those amazing cupcakes. It was starting to get cold at night-time, but the days were still sunny and beautiful. The girls invited me to help at the charity event that was taking place next Saturday. I was looking forward to it, and I was hoping I would be able to move a lot easier then and would not have to take as many pain meds which made me need to nap like a baby.

"We will head to the shops soon; Brock and Rocket will be here soon with Serena." Brad says and I nod my head.

"Okies" I say softly, and I feel his lips on my head, kissing me softly. We had to get some supplies for tonight, and of course, we could not go alone, and apparently one man was not enough for protection, they needed three.

"You should take your tablets now so that they kick in before we head off" Brad offers, he was on top of when I had to take my pain meds, he had managed to get the doctor to prescribe me a non-drowsy pain medication. I did not take them often though as I felt like they were not strong enough. But for moments like this, when I needed to go out, they were better than nothing. Brad's phone buzzes on the coffee table and he leans forward and picks it up, opening the text message.

"Rocket asked if we want to do breakfast? Serena is dying for decent food" he chuckles, and I nod my head.

"Yeah, I could do with a decent feed" I say, and Brad looks at me.

"My cooking not decent enough for you, Sugar?" he asks playfully, and I giggle and smirk at him.

"It is, but nothing beats going out for breakfast" I admit, and he nods his head in agreement.

"Alright, I will let Rocket know we are keen" he says and leans down and kisses my head again. Brad was so sweet, with me I always saw his soft side, but with everyone else they saw the man who did not show his emotions.

Serena and I were in the supermarket getting some ingredients for tonight, we opted for a barbeque, which Grill was going to be in charge off, it was the reason for his nickname. But I was not going to complain, his cooking was perfect every time. We opted for a few salads and then a peach cobbler for dessert with ice cream. The guys were in the bottle shop getting the alcohol for the night, leaving us to shop by ourselves, they figured we would be safe in a crowded supermarket, and they were close by if anything happened. Serena's watch was set up and linked to Rockets phone, my watch was now linked to Brad's phone, which no one knew. After the first night at his he demanded it be set up on his phone, now that I had agreed to be his old lady. He argued that I am his, and my protection was his responsibility and only his.

"I think we should go to the butchers for the meat, Grill will have our heads if we come back with any of these" Serena says, I look over at the meat, they looked ok, but she was right, Grill would not approve.

"I agree" I say with a smile.

"Well, hello there you two" a female voice says, and I look up to see the whore who had been all over Brad the first night we arrived at the club house.

"Kiara" Serena says.

"Hi" I say to her.

"I hear you are staying at Brad's private estate now" she says with her eyes glued to mine.

"Yes" I say simply, what was her game.

"I thought members weren't allowed to be with the daughters" she states.

"What's your point Kiara?" I ask her firmly as I step closer to her. She looks me dead in the eyes.

"Nothing, I guess you both can't follow the rules" she says and looks at Serena with a smirk before she looks at me. What did she mean both of us?

"Keep that filthy whore mouth of yours shut" Serena demands and Kiara steps right up against her.

"What are you going to do about it?" she asked and looks between us "I have had both of them, they are good fucks, wouldn't take much to get into their beds again" she spat. I did not realise what I was doing, as my fist clenched and I punched her in the face, knocking her to the ground. I stand over her body and grab her shirt, what little of her shirt there was. Lifting her I glared at her with anger in my eyes.

"You really do not want to cross me, I will end you bitch" I say and punch her in the face once again, her body limp as she passed out. I let go of her body and stand up, my body stiffens as I see two security guards looking at me and I groan, I raise my hands in surrender and watch as they walk over to me and place me in handcuffs and start to walk off with me, I fucked up, I couldn't control my temper but what had me questioning everything was what she said to Serena. She had them both, who was the other she was referring to? Brock?