chapter 19

3 years later
Nialls pov

Freddie is 15 now and has his tattoo, he is very protective over all the kids around here. Darcy is now 11 years and helps people a lot. Amy is 3 years old and already walks and talks. Bear is 9 years old now and is friends with Freddie, they are like partners in crime. Theo is 12 years old and get along with darcy very good, he looks up to me which is kinda scary.

Harry and Louis got married. I found out Zayn and Mia are soulmates but they fell for each other hard and fast so they are married too. Actually everyone is married except for liam and i. I am way to scared for that. I don't even wanna get married. Liam does and that scares me even more. But if he asks me i wouldn't say no. I love him and i wanna show him I can do that.

I still starve myself but way less then i used to. Tyler is very dead. Louis killed him 3 weeks ago when he was raping Darcy again.

We are all having movie night right now. Liam passes the popcorn to me but i refuse. "Eat uncle Ni!" Darcy says sternly. "Sorry ma'am" i say and she chuckles.

I all crulled up against Liam. "Ni? Wanna go to the beach?" He asks. "Yeah sure lets go" i say. Everyone says bye.

"I love you liam payno" i say. He pulls me in for a kiss and we sit down. "The sun is going down" i say smiling. "Its not as beautiful as you" he says and i blush. "Come on we are gonna walk again" he says. He grabs my hand and i pull him down again.

"What if i don't want too?" I ask. "Then... then no kiss!" He says. "Thats mean!" I say as we get up. "Now you can kiss me" i kiss him and i wrap my legs around him. "Lets finish that home cutie" he says. "Fine" i get off him and we walk. We stop.

Liam goes down on 1 knee. "Dear Niall james horan. I know you think this is scary and you don't want it at all but do you wanna make me the most happy man on this earth and marry me?" He asks me. "Yes!" I jump in his arms and catches me. "Hey the ring idiot!" He says. He puts on the ring on me. "Can we go home? I get horny" i say. He chuckles and nod.

We get home and everyone is still watching a movie. It is a different one. We run upstairs and i lock the door. I jump on him and wrap my legs around him. "Jeez niall. I never had you this horny" he says smiling. I just kiss him and we go all the way.

After a while we are done and i cuddle into him. "I love you love" i say. "I love you too bub" he says.

Wedding day
Nialls pov

Its a beautiful day and everyone is enjoying it. We just said our I do and now we are just partying. I am really happy to have him around me.

The end