chapter 1

Harrys pov

Liam and i live here for a week. Our neighbors are very nice and told us the rules. I keep them and so does Liam. We have his kids to loose.

It is pay day today so we are both home. We hear a knock and i open. "You have the money?" Tristan asks sternly. They're all really cold. But no one know who they work for and for those who do aren't here to tell.

"Yeah I'll grab it. Want something to drink?" I ask. Just to be polite and i don't wanna be rude. Liam is sitting in the kitchen helping Bear with homework. Tristan walks in and doesn't bother to answer so i just grab him watter i guess. I give it to him but he turns it down.

"Li? Do you know where the money is?" I ask. "In Amy's room," he stands up and grabs it. Tristan counts the money. "Good," he says and leaves. I walk him out and i close the door.

Nialls pov

After work i get home hoping everyone paid their checks today. "So did everyone pay?" I ask. "The couple on the west side didn't again. Sent someone to them! They haven't paying for at least 7 months!" I nod and grab their documents. "Kill them," i simply say.

"Who?" Louis asks. "No wait. I got a better idea, Ash and James go kidnap them! I have a lovely idea," i say with a smirk. They nod and they leave. "Whats your plan?" Louis asks. "Zayn? Would you do the honor to rape them? After that they'll be dead if you wanna kill them lou?" I know they will.

They smirk and nod. I hear a knock and let them in. Zayn and Louis leave. Before he can ask me darcy runs in. "Uncle Ni! Look i made it for you!" She shows me a drawing of us in the park yesterday. "Oh wow it's wonderful!" I say. She hugs me and runs downstairs.

"Whats up tris?" I ask hanging the drawing up. "I was at connors house to get the money and my tattoo started to itch a little. I looked and it turned red, when i left it was all black again," he says. "You've probably seen it wrong. Pay him a visit him tomorrow cus he doesn't sleep a lot," i say. He nods and smiles.

Soulmates don't exist! True love doesn't exist. "Hey nialler? We are gonna go out for dinner, wanna come?" Louis asks. I nod, i don't eat much cus I'm fat but if i say no it's weird cus i love the kids and do anything for them.

We grab our jackets and leave. "Dad? If we ever find our soulmates? Would you be mad?" Freddie asks. Freddie is 12 years so he thinks it's all real. "No i don't think I'll be. Just don't be to happy!" He says. Freddie nods and we arrive.

I always wear baggy clothes but that is since i was 16. I feel fat and i am fat. That is what Liam payne told me for long enough. Soon as i find that lad he will suffer for what he did.

We sit down and a waiter comes to us. "I am Ha- wait Louis?" He says. "Harry?" Louis asks confused. I hate Harry Edward styles just as much as i hate Liam payne. He just stood there and watched me getting raped and didn't do anything!

"Who is that dad?" Darcy asks. "This is an old friend! Wha- you work here?" I know this is just an act from Louis so i just go along. "Who is this?" Harry asks. "My best friend! He is just very shy," Louis says.

I whisper into louis ear what i want and it's just an salad. I am just not hungry. Louis orders and i turn to the kids. "We definitely hate him!" I say and the kids laugh. "Okay," Freddie says.