chapter 11

Liams pov

I think we are dead soon. The door opens and it is louis again. He brings us dinner. "We need to talk" he says and we look at him confused.

"There is a small change you don't die" he says. "How are we doing that?" I ask. "So you know your Nialls soulmate right?" I nod. "And harry is mine" he continues and harry nods.

"We all are gonna help you. Just don't try to shoot him again. It is very stupid harry" harry looks down. "As for you liam? Admit you were wrong in high school. I mean what you did was very wrong. Tell him you can't live with it anymore and you wanna die" he is actually gonna help us?

"But he will just do it then" i say. "No we will make sure of that. If you wanna see your kids again please just do it" we nod and we finish food. "Why are you helping us?" Harry asks. "Your my soulmate. Also i think you know Niall isn't this cold" we smile and Louis walks out.

Not much later Niall walks in. "How are the wounds?" He asks with a smile. "Look niall i was wrong in high school and i can't do it anymore. Please kill me" i beg him. He looks confused at me.

"So you can't live with it anymore?" I asks with a smirk. I shake my head. "Wanna feel how it felt when you raped me?!" He asks angry. He unties me and pushes me against the wall. He does it the exact same way i did it to him.

He takes off my pants and his owns. He starts raping me and he is good at it. After a while he is done with me. He kicks me and leaves the room. He forgot to tie me up again. I untie harry too and i take on my clothes.

Not much later Niall comes back with bear. He runs to me and hugs me. "Are you okay?" I ask with tears. "They take really good care of us. We eat and we sleep. I can play soccer if i want to and connor lives here too" he says. "And your sister?" I ask. "She can walk and say dada!" Bear says. "I made friends with freddie and darcy!" I smile at bear.

"Hey Bear your sister needs you okay?" Niall asks and he nods. Bear runs off and i feel like crying. "He uh kept asking about you guys so yeah. Don't think it will be a daily thing!" Niall says. "Thanks for taking care" i say. I can tell he has tears too but he needs to stay strong.

"Cus of you i can't get my own so i just take care of other kids" he says sitting down. "I fucking hate you both!" He says standing up and he lockes the door.

"He is gonna cut himself isn't he?" Harry asks and i think he will. We knock hard on the door. No answer.

Nialls pov

I had done what i wanted to do so i have no purpose in life anymore. I walk to the roof. Mason drags me away from the roof. "What do you think you are doing?" He asks pissed. "Jumping" i say honestly.

"No you're not! You come with me downstairs and eat" mason says and he drags me downstairs. He makes me food and forces me to eat. I take small bites and everyone is kinda confused. "Uncle ni is eating!" Darcy says happy. She hugs me and i hug back.