"Hey guys! I'm Alfie!" The next guy to introduce himself had black hair and pale white skin.

"Hello guys. I'm Phil." He had a small British accent. The next guy was a little less pale and had dark brown hair.

"I'm Dan." He simply said, looking a slight bit shy. The last person was a girl and light brown hair.

"Hello! I'm Tanya!" The girl said brightly. She smiled brightly.

"So, what brought you guys here?" Alfie asked. Zoë turned to him and nudged with her elbow with force, as if not wanting him to ask. Something tells me Zoë isn't thrilled to be seated with Troye. Troye went on anyway.

"Well, my brother, Steele, use to work here and we got a discount if we came. I came here with my friend, Caspar." He explained.

"Oh yeah! Steele was an amazing cabin counselor. Caspar is also really fun! Although, he is really private about his luggage." Alfie added. Troye immediately jumped onto the topic.

"He's been acting really weird, especially with his suitcase. He's been really protective of it." He added.

"Yeah. Our cabin counselor Korey asked him about it and he was really defensive and even a little upset he asked." Alfie said.

Why did that name sound familiar? Korey?

Korey...

Korey...

Oh shit! I have a therapy session with him right now.

I leaned into Troye's ear. "I have to go to therapy lessons. I just remembered now. Cover for me." I took my food and lightly jogged out of the mess hall. It was 6:15. I have 45 minutes left. Hopefully, Korey was still in room 103. I jogged down the sidewalk and entered the main building, lightly jogging past Mr. Graceffa's office and towards 103. I turned the stainless steel handle, greeted with a business office. There was an oval shaped table that spread almost the length of the room. Six black leather chairs lined each side of the table, also having a black leather chair at each head of the table. Korey was at the far end of the table, quietly eating his dinner and writing something down on a clipboard. He looked up from his work and saw me.

"Oh hello Connor! Come and take a seat with me." I shuffled towards the seat to his left and took a seat. "You can go ahead and eat your dinner. I'll introduce myself." I gave him a nod and dug into the rest of my sandwich.

"I'm Korey, as you know. I've been apart of this camp for four years now. I've majored in Communications and minored in phycology in college. I am a certified therapist. When I was young, I had depression, anxiety, and sexuality struggles. I am proud and open to say that I am gay. It's just a part of life." He paused a moment to look down at his paperwork in front of him. "If there is anything I can tell you right off the bat, is that when I was trying to find myself, I found the one thing that made me happy. My true happiness came from walking out into an open area at night and looking at the moon. This really helped me calm down and think about my life. So, before we began talking about yourself, I want you to find your moon in your life. Find the on thing that helps you calm down and evaluate your life." He stacked a few papers into a pile, straightened them, and grabbed his clipboard and began writing a few notes down.

"So it appears you are having struggles with your sexual orientation, depression, and self harm. Before we delve into those topics, today, I just wanna get to know you. So, what do you like?" Korey asked me, folding his hands onto the table. I finished my last bite of my sandwich and began to talk.

"Well, I like my computer, coffee, photography, and rainy days." I actually love all of those things. One time, I took a picture of me drinking coffee while on the computer during a rain shower. I'm pretty sure I had a nerdgasm.