Zackery gasped, "Alona Martin? Like the co-captain of the cheer team? She's the hottest girl in school."

I rolled my eyes before glancing back at zackery,

"I'd like to believe I was the hottest girl at school." I joked,

"Yes, honey bun. You are the hottest girl at our school." Emily says as she blows me a kiss before focusing on the road.

Joshua groaned, "You two are fucking disgusting. I for one think Delilah is the hottest girl at school. I mean, I've never seen such a women. Her skin is the definition of smooth. I mean her skin has such an healthy. Her complexion was even-toned and clear but the melanin makes it even better. I mean I need to know her skincare routine because wow does that women have vibrant skin."

I felt so disgusted hearing him rant on and on about someone he doesn't even know.

Sure Quinn had an flawless amount of healthy skin but she was no different from the others. I mean, she was quite a nobody. Why would someone like him; Basketball player; be interested in someone that doesn't even participate in things like that.

It was useless when she wouldn't ever pay him any attention. Hell, I was surprised and taken back at what has happened in the matter of the day. First she almost kills me and then she argues with me?

What next? She was going to kill me? I would hope so, it'll make my life a whole lot better and gets a whole lot worse. Not that I want that for her.

I don't know what the hell was going on with my mind, it was all over the place.

"You could add that to your hit list." Zackery pointed out with I could only assume a smirk.

"Hit list? You guys are dirty." I rolled my eyes.

Emily gave my thigh a tight squeeze before smiling over at me weirdly. It gave a look that told me it was okay and that they were just being boys but it didn't feel right.

Hit list? Why would someone in there right mind, make a hit list? That had to be some what sexist.

"Lighten up, Rosie. You were on the hit list for Joshua not to long ago until I told him you were a lesbian."

Joshua snickered, "and I still would have smashed." He muttered as if the whole car didn't hear.

Emily shook her head before she held my hand because she knew I would rage and that I was on the verge of killing him.

"Watch your mouth speaking to her, you're starting to get disrespectful, Josh." Zackery spoke up as we arrived in front of his house.

"Whatever, on Monday we are making a summer list of who we are going to fuck. I want Delilah on my list." He said smiling as he got out the car.

I shook my head, "She wouldn't go for it. She's like a virgin or something." I assured not really knowing myself.

He shrugged, "Yeah, well I could still fuck her. Just make her feel special and then take her out...after that, she'll be all over me."

I clenched my jaw. I had no business in caring what was going on in Delilah's life but he was a fucking jerk. I would never let a guy talk about any girl like that.