✦ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 ✦

Daliah's POV

The annoying nurse was gone when I entered his room and he was sitting on the bed writing something.
"The Doctor said that there is no need of hospitalisation." I half-lied.
"You just have to come back regularly for a check-up. I'm going to go get the papers for discharging now. You can check your stuff and then we'll be ready to go. Okay?"

He remained quiet and handed me the paper he had been writing on. I looked at him in confusion.
"What's this?"
"The compensation you have to pay."

'...........I'm sorry what?'

Reluctantly I read out the boldly scrawled letters, glancing at him.
"24 hour nurse. Nutritionist. Cook. Oropium Suite. The total expenditure is €100,000." My eyes widened and I turned an accusing glare at him.
"I can't pay you so much!" I whisper yelled at him and he looked at me, unfazed.
"Then call the police and let them take care of it. Hitting a person isn't some small crime. Not to talk about the fact that my leg got majorly fractured. The compensation and the money I will lose because of missing work is a lot more than €100,000. Also, you will be kept at the police station for about 6 days to cooperate with investigation."

I huffed and calculated the expenses in my mind.
Including the hospital bills, household bills, and salary (half of which Dimitri takes.) I was left with €50,000.

And this guy was asking me to pay him a compensation of €100,000????

I sighed and turned to him.
"Listen I really don't have enough money to pay you. After I went to pay the hospital fees I only have €50,000 left in my bank account. And I have to take care of my other basic needs with that."
His poker face remained unmoving.
"So?"
"So..." I trailed off not knowing what to do.
All of a sudden I had an idea that was either the most stupid thing I have ever thought or the most genius. I prefer to go with the latter.
My eyes brightened and I looked at him.

"So, how about...you come to live at my house?"

_________________________________________

A.N:-
Heyoooo!!

Soooo, shawty wanna take him home huh?

XDDDDD sorry im just super weird if u hadnt figured out already '0_0
Ik this chapter was super short but I couldnt brainstorm what to write fsr buuuut I couldnt leave you guys cuz i luv my oranges <3333

But I hope you guys still liked it! Yk the rest vote, comment and lemme know of any grammatical/spelling mistakes!
I'll see y'all in Chapter 6!

l8er,
Akuto <3
_______________________________________