8: Yu Jin's profession

Word Count: 275
3rd Person POV
"Ugh, I'm exhausted," Yu Jin spoke as she slumped in her seat in the arcade's cafeteria. "Yeah, me too," Yerin said. "Guys, should we go for drinks? It's been quite a while," Hana suggested as almost everyone agreed. "But I don't drink!" Miso pointed out. "We know that you don't drink, Mi, you can have mocktails there," Jeongguk said as Miso rolled her eyes. "Innie! Why don't you say something!" Miso smacked her boyfriend's arm lightly as he snakes a hand around her waist making her squeak. "It's fine baby. I won't drink too," he said. "YU JIN!!" They heard someone shout as Jin turned around to see a black haired boy running towards them. He reached to their table and bent down to his knees, panting. "Seungmin?" "Ye-eh-es," he stammered while breathing heavily. "Come, sit," Jin said as she dragged a chair to their table for Seungmin. He sat down on the chair. "Yo seungminnie!" Yerin raised a hand towards him for a high-five. He high-fived her as the two smiled. Hana and Yoongi greeted him as the others looked at them awkwardly and in confusion. "Uh oh um, guys this is Seungmin, one of my bandmates and best friends," she said as Jeongguk, Jeongin, Miso and Soobin nodded. Jimin tilted his head in confusion,"Bandmates?" "Yeah. I'm in a band. He's one of my bandmates." "Damn noona!" He exclaimed as everyone introduced themselves to Seungmin. "Seungminnie we're getting drinks, you wanna come along?" Hana asked as Seungmin replied with an enthusiastic 'why not'. They talked for a while and later left the arcade to the bar.