7: Insomnia?

Word Count: 486

Soobin POV
I yawned, stretching my limbs as I got off the bed. I went inside the restroom and washed my face, looking at it in the mirror. I went back inside the room. I picked my phone from the night stand and checked the time. 9 am. Not too late. Yoongi must still be asleep, I thought. After a few minutes of thinking I went into Yu Jin's office. I slowly creaked the door and peeked inside. Jin was on her spinning chair. Her back was towards the table as her head leaned back on the chair. Her eyes was closed with exhaustion written on her face. "Come inside, hyung," she said with her eyes still shut. I blinked a few times and went inside the room after a while. "It's still there?" I asked as she looked at me in confusion. "What's still there?" She asked as I dragged a chair in front of her and took a seat. "Your insomnia," I said. She groaned and rolled her eyes as she sat up straight in the chair. "Yeah it's still there. The therapy's not helping. Can you please not talk about it?" She said and got up from the chair and walked out of the room. I sighed as I too went out of her office and into the guest room, where I was sleeping.
Yu Jin POV
I got up from the chair and walked out of the room. I scoffed and went inside Yoongi's room to wake him up. I got near his bed sitting on its edge. I ran a hand through his fluffy hair as a smile made its way to my face. His eyes opened slightly as he squinted them and sat up. "Morning lil shit," I said grinning as he rolled his eyes. "Morning bitch," He greeted me back as I rolled my eyes mocking him. We laughed as we went downstairs to see Jimin in the kitchen pouring milk in his bowl of cereal." Morning Yoongi hyung. Morning Yu Jin noona," He greeted as Yoongi and I greeted him back.

*Time Skip*

Yu Jin POV
"What do we do now?" Hana asked as I fake coughed to get everyone's attention. "Let's go out?" I said as Yerin gave me a high-five. "Why not!" She shrieked. "Yo Jin," Yoongi called out to me. "Let's get Jeongin, Miso and Jeongguk on the way, yeah?" He asked as I muttered a 'sure'. "So..." I trailed off,"There's nine of us. We'll need two cars," I said in a low voice. "We can use mine," Jimin chirped as I separated my finger from my lip, looked up and clasped my hands while smiling. "Perfect!" "So what's the plan?" Yoongi asked. "Okay, so Soobin hyung along with Jimin, in his car will pick up Jeongguk, Jeongin and Miso. Meanwhile you, Yerin and Hana will go in my car," I said as everyone nodded.