4: Morning lil shit

Word Count: 208

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open as his eyes met with Yu Jin's smiling face. She leaned her elbow on the back of the couch and rested her head on her palm. "Good morning lil shit," She spoke as Yoongi rolled his eyes and sat up on the couch. "Yo do you have any plans for the weekend?" Yoongi asked as Jin shrugged. "Not really. I'm gonna stay at the villa to binge watch, binge read and binge eat," she said and Yoongi laughed. "Oh but I've to go to the airport in the evening. Soobin hyung's coming to Korea for a week." "Bro, WHAT?" Yu Jin chuckled. "Yeah." "Oh, by the way," Yoongi started," Yerin and Hana are also coming tonight. Did they tell you?" "Bruh -.-" "Guessing from your reaction, they didn't tell you yet," Yoongi chuckled. "So you wanna come to the airport with me? To pick up Soobin hyung?" Yu Jin asked as Yoongi sighed. "I wish I could go but I have my photoshoot, remember? I won't be back before 11 at the night," He said with a frown. "Well, okay then. You should go and shower now. I'll prepare the breakfast now," Yu Jin said as Yoongi nodded and went upstairs, to his room.

Author
Hey Readers!(If there are any)
Another update :)
I got busy with school shit so I couldn't update 😔
btw-
short chapter sowwy
Also, I'll try to update as much as possible
Please Vote!