I felt really sorry for Sun Mi, Jimin wont get away with this, he maybe did that to Jessica but I wont let him do the same thing to Sun Mi. I will protect her no matter what.

Jimin, just wait and your gonna regret it for hurting both of the most important people in my life.

~Sun Mi~

Time was fast, it was already monday and i feel like not going to school today, not just today but everyday, i dont want to go back to school anymore, if only i could but if i do, i would probably repeat next year and of course i dont want that.

I went to school around 7:30. When i went in Jimin was not yet there.

How i wish he would not come, even just for a day. First period of class arrived and he was not yet here.

Is it even possible for him to be absent?

First period started and i felt so happy that he might not even come today but when we heard someone on the door...

"Oops, my bad. Im late"

My whole world just crushed on me. Then I thought i would have a day off from suffering but i guess not.

He took a seat beside me with that stupid smirk on face.

"I was scared that you left going to U.S. I dont really want to loose my favorite girl"

Jerk, i just really want to stab him with a knife.

"Im not scared of you. Jerk!"

He laughed.

"Oh really, lets see about that. Be sure not to regret it later."

He whispered in my ear and went back to his seat.

I just wish this day would turn out good.

Someone please save me.

~Taehyung~

I was running, i was late for class. I have a surprise for Sun Mi, i hoped she'd like it.

I was running when i reached the classroom. The teacher looked at, everyone did except two persons. The boy was looking at the girl while the girl was looking out the window.

"Are you the new transferee?" The teacher asked.

"Nae"

"Please come in. Make sure not to be late next time."

"Ne"

"Please, introduce yourself."

I nod and went to the front.

"Good morning, my name is Kim Taehyung, please dont be shy to approach me"

I bowed and the girls were looking at me in awwe.

I looked at the two persons who finally caught my attention, i smiled at them and approached them.

~Sun Mi~

"Are you the new transferee?"

"Nae"

Oh, so theres a new transferee? I wonder who it is.

I wasnt looking at the person, Jimin kept on looking at me the whole time and i felt really comfortable. I want to poke his eye so that he cant see anymore.

"Please introduce yourself"

It was a moment on silence when he spoke.

"Good morning. My name is Kim Taehyung, please dont be shy to approach me."

Can it be, is it really him?

I looked at the boy who just introduced and it really was him.

Jimin was also looking taehyung as he approached us. He was standing infront of me.

"Surprise. Now i can protect you everyday"

He was smilling at me, i dont know what to react. He went infront of Jimin and i was really nervous.

~Taehyung~

Sun Mi wasnt sure of what she react. I hope shes happy. I went infront of Jimin and we were only looking at each other.

I smirked at him. He looks surprised, guess he wasnt expecting that we would meet again.

"We meet again old friend"

~Sun Mi~

"We meet again old friend."

I gulped. There was a strong tension between them. I felt the strong aura they had.

This is bad.

Could this day even get any worst?

~~~~~~~
A/N:
Helloo everyone!!! Hope you like this part. Im really happy about your comments, thank you for the favorites. Im making this story getting more interesting, hope you enjoy. By the way, i have a rule or something like that, i will only post a new chapter if my latest chapter has reached 50+ reads or maybe just 40 but if possible i hope 50 and above. Hope you stay stune on the next chapter. ♡♡jalgayo