Its just the beginning

I went home with smoothies around me, i hate that girl, who does she think she is? I dont care if shes second in popularity, that wont last long cause im gonna crash her. She must be thankful i didnt kill her the first time we met but once i see her again, i wont let her go.

~monday~

Today is the starting of school and im so excited, you know why? Because im gonna ruin others lives. Teachers doesnt disturb me or put me in detention if im doing something bad cause once they do, they know what'll happen. I dressed quickly, ate some bread and went to school. When I entered the campus, i saw everyone staring at me with fear, guess they know what'll i'll do to them. I walk pass by them and went in the room, the room was filled whith half students, no one bothered to go near me.

Few minutes later, students starts entering making the room full but students didnt bothered to sit beside me, they were one chair away from me. The teacher went in and started greeting us, she talked nonsense, about welcoming us to school and we'll be going to have some fun activities, then i notice that our teacher is new.

A student went in, all of their attention to her but not mine. The teacher then spoke.

"Guys, we have a new student. Please introduce"

I looked at her and i gasped, while she was introducing, her eyes wondered around until her eyes met mine, i saw fear in her eyes when she saw me.

"Anneyong haseyo, My name is Park Sun Mi, i just arrived from US last week, please take care of me" she bowed and went to a vacant chair which is beside me.

Trust me, taking care of people doesnt exist in this school. You shoud've choose another one. Nice to meet you Sun Mi, we meet again.

I smirked at her and she was avoiding me the whole time.

Well, this should be fun

~Sun Mi~

When I was introducing myself, i was looking at the faces of my classmates, they dont look but someone caught my eyes, i gulped out of fear. The boy sitting near the window was looking at me, a smirked formed his lips. I gulped recognizing who he was, he was the boy i dumped with my smoothies.

What was his name again? Park Minji? I thought about it for awhile until i remebered. Park Jimin.

While i was slowly walking towards the vacant chair which is beside him, i was praying in my head.

Lord, why did you do this to me? Am I a bad girl that I have to meet this guy again? Out of all the schools, why does he need to be here? Please tell me im dreaming, that this is just a nightmare.

The whole time, he was just looking at me with a smirk, is he planning something? Oh please lord, take care of me, save me from this guy.

The bell rang signaling that it was our break time, i put my head down pretending to sleep.

Please...please, i hope he left.

I looked up and i was the only person at the room, i guess he didnt mean what he said at the beach, i was walking towards the locker, i put my things and closed it, i was about to head to my friends room when suddenly someone dragged me inside a janitors closet. It was so dark i cant see who the person was.

"Ummmm...hello? Whos there?"

I was trying to touch that person when someone held my hand, the person pushed me making me lean on the the wall. The person whispered making me shiver.

"Shall I start proving you that hell does exist?"

His voice was deep and husky, i then knew who he was.

"Jimin? Please...umm..im sorry what ive did to you at the beach, it wont happen again, i just got angry so i did that. Im really sorry. I believe in hell...so..so you dont need to prove anything."

I was hoping he would accept but he didnt.

"Awwww...are you scared? Im sorry too but apology not accepted. Im gonna make sure you live like in hell starting today. Im gonna make sure you suffer until you die. I wont let you live happy as long as im alive"

He licked my ear making me flinch.

"You're quite lucky since i punish others by killing them straight and not you."

He kissed me, bitting my lower lip. He bit my lower lip ver hard, it started to bleed, i was begging him to stop. My tears were falling because of pain. He pushed me harder, i couldnt breath.

"Ji-Jimin..." I mumbled.

He break the kiss and went down to my neck. He was holding both my hands so that i wont escape. He was so strong. I was crying non stop but he didnt bothered. I feel disgusted of myself for letting him do this to me.

He was gonna unbutton my shirt but i begged for him to stop.

He let go of my hand making me fall to the ground, my knees were shaking, i was so scared. He kneeled down looking at me, he touched my face making me cry more.

"This is just the beginning"

He then left me crying on the floor. I was so scared of him, no wonder why everyone is. I then regret everything, i dont want to experience the same thing.

Please, someone help me

I stayed at the janitors closet and cried, i didnt bother if i missed the other subjects, i dont want to see him, i want to escape. I rather let him kill me straight than make me suffer.

~Jimin~

I left the janitors closet with a smile on my face. I saw how frightened she is because of me. Making people misserable makes me really happy.

She didnt attend the other classes, guess she was really scared, she deserve it anyway. She should know not to mess with me. After the school ended, students started going home, her bag was still at the classroom.

I wonder if shes still there.

I went to the janitors closet to check if she was still there and when i was almost there, i heard small cries. I leaned my head and i heard her crying. I guess she knew that it was time to go, the door opened and i saw that she was in a mess. I saw fear in her face when she saw me, i smirked, the door closed and i pushed her once again, pinning her.

She was shaking, she was keeping her head down. I lift her chin up making her look at me. Her eyes were shaking with fear. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying, her lower lip was bleeding, her hair was in a mess. Tears were still falling from her eyes.

I whisperd to her.

"See you tomorrow dear"

I let go of her and she walked quickly going to the room, she went out of the room with her bag and ran off.

This is just the beginning of living in hell, Sun Mi. You better watch your back.

~~~~~
A/N:
I really find it hard to write this one, i find it hard to write a story full of bad things. I felt really uncomfortable. My hand was like, it has its own life because i will suddenly write that Jimin felt sorry for doing that to her and appologize the next day but i just erased it. I hope you guys like it and please favorite. This is one of the hardest story i wrote so far. Im not really into writing bad stories but i gotta try just for once. Please support, tnx soo much :))) lots of love mwuah mwuah :*