Avenging

~Sun Mi~

When i asked if he knew Jimin, Taehyung suddenly kept quiet. Does he know him? Well, probably cause hes popular in jail.

"Taehyung? Taehyung?"

I gave him sometime to finally come to his sense.

"Taehyung? Are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, sorry"

"Ummm...do you want to talk about it?"

He sighed. I can see his eyes full of sorrow and hatred.

"Shall we go inside?"

"Maybe it'll be a bother to your parents"

"Dont worry, I live alone here for a while, my parents are going to be gone for some quite time, around 4 or so months."

He nod and we went inside. We put the stuffs on the floor and sat down on the couch, suddenly jiggles jumped on me, i pat her on the head.

"Is that your dog?"

I nod.

"So...what is it? Is there something wrong?"

"Well, when you asked me if i know jimin...yes, i do."

He was looking down.

"Well, yeah i was thinking that too since hes popular in jail, of course"

"No, i didnt knew him because of that"

I looked at him confused, he looked at me.

"Hes my ex-friend"

I couldnt believe my ears, they were friends before? What happened?

"What happened?"

"Well, i have a girlfriend named Jessica. She commited suicide 2 years ago and its because of Jimin"

"Im sorry...but what did Jimin do?"

Taehyung told me the whole story and i felt really sorry for him. I cant believe Jimin did that, what a jerk. He really is a monster, he deserves to die in jail.

"By the way, why did you ask if i know him? Is he the guy you like?"

Oh God! Me? Like Jimin? No way, i would rather date an ugly guy than date that guy i mean hes not even a human, hes a monster.

"What?! Me? Like that monster?! Have you gone mad?"

Its true, i would never date that monster.

"Then why'd you ask? I thought you wanted my help so that i could get you and him dating"

"What? No way! Do you really think im going to date that monster? That stupid jerk who deserves to die on jail."

"It looks like you hate him so much, why?"

Why did he have to ask that question? I dont want to remember it anymore.

"Ummm..."

I wasnt looking at him, i dont want to or else i might end up crying on his shoulders.

"Did he...?"

I nod. I saw his fist bawling up into a fist, then for sometime, i havent realize that my tears were falling. He went near me and gave me a hug. I was crying so hard.

"Dont worry, I'll protect you and avenge jessicas death."

I felt like if Taehyung is beside me, Im safe.

"Thank...you"

Taehyung's hug were warm and i feel somewhat safe in his arms.

~Taehyung~