The world's difference

Start from the beginning

Although I understand that the king is an important person, this clearly stated that the king is not the only one who has the power to do something.

And I agree with that.

What point would the council be if they'd be useless. Hmm?

Exactly, nothing.

Furious, one of the man's companions grabbed the soldier's neck and lifted him up.

Oh he's one of the few people that saw me, well doesn't he know how to play?

Maybe I could snap him for safety reasons.
Alongside his friends of course.

No one should know who I am. And they just happened to know too much.

Ah, How unfortunate for them.

"I don't care, tell your higher ups that it's urgent! " The Furious man said through grinned teeth. And throws the soldier at the wall.

Poor guy.

But now I have more reason to have fun with them later.

He coughed out blood, which wasn't good. I looked around and saw the other soldier running towards a girl dressed in pure white.

Must be the holy maiden.

Who cares actually

Man, I just wanna get this over with! So much drama already, I wanna go home. Hmmm, actually I'm hungry.

In the end, they called the authorities and complained to them. It was those bastard's fault. They attack first.

They however, did not get any punishment. Kinda unfair though.

The 'first hit' rule did not fall towards them, rather they head to the king.

Many complaints where voiced out and the soldiers apologized for this.

They don't have the power to do anything, they're just pawns. Ready to kill and be killed.

A sad life of a soldier.

::::::::::

" oh, it's my turn now" I unpurposely mumbled. It's been half on hour since the 'let me in' problem by those guys.

Once I get inside I can dispose of them. I already have a plan on how to. Since I didn't have anything to do while waiting, why not plan things out.

" Card please. " The soldier said bored. He's probably doing this since morning, it's half-noon already.

That means I'm more hungry now. Welp, whatever. I handed him my ID card and waited for approval.

" Please enjoy your stay. "
He said again.

Oh I will.

Oh how I want to- nevermind I'll let them live

================

Arriving at the kings throne, I bow for respect. I wonder why they are here.

It's those suspicious people from before.
Now this should be fun.

“I appreciate you coming in here, Dragneel” the king started. Although I travelled from the graveyard sea to the royal castle, I will not be entirely happy to be summoned just for nothing.

“Let me introduce you, this group right here are some of my most precious subordinates”
Subordinates?

So I can't dispose them?
But they know to much already.

If they could expose my weakness than what most people know, I will surely go berserk again.

I don't wanna go through that, I didn't even remember anything.

This is why I have my scarf with me
It contains a seal. A seal that can mostly save everyone from being dead.

“I personally have a mission for you, Dragneel. Will you hear it?” He said.

Mission?
I love adventure, but can't a guy rest once in a while?

I could only sigh.
Well I guess I'll accept.

If I decline, I will only show myself as a bastard. By accepting, I can be considered as loyal to the king.

“ May I know the details, your majesty?”

_____________

Greetings dear readers, how was your day?

Mine was awful, we had a new student. My closest friends know her.

I want to get to know her too, but I was in a bad mood that day. I probably had a bad impression now.

Welp, less friends more enemy for me(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

At least I thought so...