CHAPTER 42: Two thousand years ago

Start from the beginning

"This means your hair would be changing to black Evanora since that's you're favorite color"

°°°

Martha was busy watering the flower when she felt a familiar presence.

"Go away.. I don't want to speak with you!" She said without turning back.

"Awwn Blue witch is upset with me" Skylar jumped down from a tree. He smiled handsomely and touched his small beard.

"Whatever.. just go away"

"Fine I'm sorry.. I was busy with some stuff" Skylar said.

"Is that true Texan?" Martha asked the beast behind him and the Beast looked away.

Martha shook her head. "Both the master and Beast are the same" she said before continuing what she was doing.

"Can you stop being mad at me.. it hurts a lot yunno" Skylar stomped his feet.

"Your master behaves like a child" Martha said going to the beast and offer it an apple in which it devoured.

"Really?" Skylar scoffed and notice something on her hair. "Did you paint your hair?"

"My hair?" Martha asked and check her hair. She gasped so loudly seeing her hair turning into her favorite color; Blue.

She is the next Queen. How is that possible?

She ran back to the coven to find Queen Gullveig immediately but found all the witch moaning. Queen Gullveig was dead.

"Martha!" Riel ran to her then noticed her blue hair. "You're the next Queen!"

And that was it. The whole witches began to respect her from that day on.

"I can't believe I got to be the Queen" Martha said to Evanora. Her hair were glowing blue, her skin were flawless giving her more beauty.

"It suits you"

"I'd prefer it if it was you" she said and Evanora smiled.

"The heavens chooses the best.. beside I'm the Queen's elder sister" she said and they both laughed.

"I love you sis" Martha hugged her before leaving.

Immediately she left Evanora's smile disappeared.

Martha continue reigning as day went by. Her best friend Skylar, the beast warrior visited time to time just to give her a hand.

After a year she got married to a Shepard and gave birth to a girl but They got raided by Demons immediately.

The fight was hard and fierce but they were having upper hand. Martha, Evanora and Riel swing their sword fiercely stabbing each Demon heart powerfully not until the Demon Lords appeared. Cassiel, Aaron and Mara.

Within a couple of minutes the Demons began to overpower them.

"So where's this new bride of yours being born to kill you?" Aaron smirked looking at some witches laying dead on the floor.

Martha was captured and was struggling to escape. She actually sacrificed herself to be caught so that Evanora and the other witches can escape with her child.

"What do you want Demons. We never cross paths with you. Why are you here killing the witches. What have we done!!" Martha yelled in five voices. Her hair was glowing blue and her eyes fierce. There were bruises all over her body. She had saved so many witches even when her body is still weak from the childbirth.

"We heard the person destined to kill King Dracula is here.. it's absurd it turns out to the creature I hate the most. Witches" Mara said.

"Look at how weak their Queen is" Aaron scoffed while Cassiel only watched.