4 | Playing With Fire

Start from the beginning

"Ok, good night."

"Good night," Chris said as he went to the master suite of the small apartment.

Taehyung put his things away and messaged Jungkook. He had finally agreed to give him his contact information.

Taehyung
Wow I feel like a sugar
baby with all of these
expensive items you've
bought me

Jungkook
No. I am not a cougar,
I swear. I don't want you
to be uncomfortable. But
you need those clothes
and other things to be able
to court me in public.

Taehyung
Yes, I know. But still.
So I see you canceled our
first session tonight. I
enjoyed my night off while
shopping with Jimin. Also, I
am still uncomfortable. But
I appreciate all you've done
for me- mainly the sign-on
bonus

Jungkook
You got a nice place. Jimin
sent me pictures. It being
already furnished will help
you tremendously. And about
tonight, I really didn't want
to skip. But my band got an
unexpected show at the last
minute. I won't leave here for
another couple of hours or so🤷🏻‍♂️

Taehyung liked his last text with a thumbs up. If truth be told, he was rather horny and looked forward to seeing Jungkook. Hopefully, they can reschedule for tomorrow.

He used to be able to control his urges, but ever since they fucked, he's feeling more aroused lately. Even though their first time was quick, he absolutely loved it. He left him that night wanting more.

Would he meet with him when it was Taehyung that wanted to? How would that work?

He had met previously, days before, with Jungkook at a bar after his work. They talked some more. Jungkook suggested that he never met his personals in public. It was sex only. But this was different. Taehyung wondered if it was special treatment because he really was attracted to him or if he was fueled by a sense of urgency as he was pressured by his father to rehab his image.

Taehyung wished he could talk to Chris and Simon about this. Jungkook's fast-track-lane-living was quite different for Taehyung who grew up practically in the country. Taehyung just hoped that he would be able to do the job. It wasn't about making Jungkook his crush or boyfriend. But he looked forward to being his personal.

Wow, I'm literally a hoe now.

A ding from his phone interrupted his thoughts.

Jungkook
Are you there?

Taehyung
Yes.

Jungkook
Well, I'm done for the night,
earlier than expected. Want
to meet at my place for
drinkies and fun? No
pressure.

Taehyung
Sure. I'm on my
way now.

Taehyung was low-key excited. He knew that this was work, but he was aroused. Just texting him was making him want a repeat of their first sexcapade.

Before he could push the doorbell, Jungkook was already opening the door for him. Tae reached in to kiss him as he walked in. Jungkook nervously backed away.

"Um, remember we only kiss as foreplay or while having sex," he reminded him.

"Oh yeah. Sorry," he said. These rules were mostly bummers. He had never had a platonic relationship with a person he slept with. Was there even such a thing? Doesn't sex mean non-platonic? He was already having a hard time remembering the rules because he was his natural self with Jungkook. So he was sure Jungkook would be correcting him a lot when he messed up.