S2 '10 Pt2

ׂ𝙽𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝❆

It was still the day of my birthday , my party started at 9:00 and ended at 11-12 , was happy yes , but excited ? No my man still wasn't free and he haven't called me today.

I know , i know i should still enjoy myself cause that's what he would've wanted but I enjoy myself better when i with him.

Tink "Ghetto Love" with Gherbo was playing and i was definitely getting in my feelings, i needed to hurry up and get drunk.

Mylo knocked on my door. "Damn girl is you ready yet?"

I put my lipgloss on and grabbed my purse "Yes mylo i am ready." I rolled my eyes cutting my speaker off grabbing my phone.

"So I'm driving the royce?" He smiled rubbing his hands.

I damn sho did not want my brother driving my Rolls Royce but i needed a grand entrance and he the only one.

I put the keys in his hand "Drive with caution trap i'm serious , I haven't even drove my shit."

He made a face mocking me "Drive with caution head ass. Girl ofc i am , you forgot i got my license before you i see." He said walking out my room.

I shook my head following behind him closing my room door.

"Mylo! You just ran a light!" I said looking around i was sitting in the back seat , NEVER AGAIN.

"Girl be quiet damn , you follow the rules to much for me." He pulled up to party venue, i smiled seeing everyone standing outside atleast we made it safe.

Mylo got out and walked around the car , i fixed my hair as he pulled my side door open. I stepped out the car at that moment i felt nothing but love , shouting and warm hugs.

He closed the door behind me as i walked the red carpet that was outside that led into the venue , seeing the inside I dropped my mouth , it was beautiful.