Chapter 18: The Sanctuary

Start from the beginning

Now, it was just Nelson, Natsume, Rose and Alexia.

Nelson: Now ladies, we don't want to risk putting you in any danger, so let's exit the stadium and...

Rose and Alexia drew their swords.

Natsume: Oh dear, dear, dear, dear...

Nelson turned his head and was in shock of who had them all surrounded.

???: I would suggest that you stop right there.

Nelson: Y-You...it can't be.

Nelson: Shadow Garden?!

Shadow: Alpha, I shall go in first.

Alpha: Understood, Shadow.

Cid's Thoughts: (Alright, now it's time for me to make a cool looking jump and land right into that also cool looking door.)

Shadow jumped into the air and was taken directly into the Sanctuary.

Alpha: My apologies. But I ask that you behave yourselves until the door is closed, your highnesses.

Alpha: It's up to you now.

Epsilon: Understood, Lady Alpha.

Nelson turned his head to see Epsilon, who has already taken out his guards.

Alpha: Delta.

Delta: Yes, your ladyship, sir.

Alexia looked at Alpha.

Alexia's Thoughts: (So that's Alpha. She's strong. Stronger than Iris.)

Alpha and Delta, along with multiple Shadow Garden Operatives jumped on the stadium floor and enter the Sanctuary.

Alexia: They vanished?!

Nelson: Stop! Keep out of our Sanctuary!

Rose: What are you people trying to do?!

Epsilon: All we want is for you to be good little girls and stay here until the door is closed

Epsilon: All we want is for you to be good little girls and stay here until the door is closed. But we'll be taking the baldy with us.

Nelson: What could you possibly be planning to do in the Sanctuary?!