Camila: Offers of Time Alone, and a New Home (1)

Start from the beginning

"I was just coming to check on how you were, and whether you guys needed anything; I used my spare key. Oh, that reminds me; did you get my text Matt?" Matt agreed with Camila as she asked him whether he got her text, as that was why he wasn't surprised to see her here. "Camila, that's how I wasn't surprised that you were here; you said that you wanted to drop some things off?" Camila agreed. "I went out to get some groceries for myself, and I was going to stop by quickly anyways; I got you guys just some basics, and some things for the boys so that you can at least feed them. Heaven knows that you can order out anytime you want, from your phone." Matt laughed. "I didn't even think of that, but I think we may use that app you're talking about at some point." Camila agreed with Matt. "Maybe not tonight, because I brought some of my pasta that you guys can eat; and you just have to put it in the oven, I left the instructions." Gabby smiled as she heard her mom say that. "Thanks mom." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before stroking her back as they continued to hold each other close; after which, he left a kiss on her forehead once again this morning.

"Listen, I am not going to stay long; I know that you guys need some time, and that you guys want to have it. So, I just wanted to let you know what I did, and I wanted to let you know it was me if the security system went off." Matt agreed with Camila as she said that, before turning his head and looking at Gabby; after which, he kissed her forehead softly. "Hey, how about you roll off my chest and just relax? I'm going to go talk to your mom downstairs for a bit, see what she brought us." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware of what he really wants to do; he wants to give her mom a complete update on how she is. "Okay." Bending down, Gabby kissed Matt's chest softly; after which, she smiled at her mom. "Mom, can you give me and Matt a minute? I'll come down to let you out." Gabby then rolled off of Matt's chest, laying down on her back; at the same time, Matt smiled at his wife. "If you want, I could stay..." Matt was confused as she said that. "What do you mean?" Camila took a breath. "I can stay and play with the boys downstairs?" Turning their heads, Matt, and Gabby both looked at each other as she asked them that; the couple needing to talk about it.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They were currently in the midst of sitting up in bed together, the couple wanting to talk about Camila's generous offer to watch the boys for them; while also staying here at the house, so that they can get some time alone with each other.

And to tell you the truth, that idea does tempt Gabby; because it would allow them to have everything, and she may even want her mom to stay here the entire  time that they're grieving (as it would allow them to both have the boys here at the hous...

And to tell you the truth, that idea does tempt Gabby; because it would allow them to have everything, and she may even want her mom to stay here the entire time that they're grieving (as it would allow them to both have the boys here at the house, and because it would mean that they can be alone when they need to). Gabby just doesn't know what Matt is going to think of it, because she hasn't spoken to him about it yet; but she most certainly is going to talk to him about it now, so that they can get that decided before they head downstairs. Getting closer to the woman he loves in bed after getting back in bed with her (and sending Andy downstairs to go to the washroom, and asking Camila to put him outside), Matt smiled due to the fact that he loves holding Gabby close to him; especially as she smiles.