N I N E T E E N

He took you to his room. Pushing you inside, he locked the door from inside. He took a quick glance at you and entered the bathroom. You were still standing on the same spot not knowing how to react.

"Sit.", he orders.

Jimin pulled out the blazer off his body and threw it on the hanger. He turned towards you and started unbuttoning his shirt. You looked away. You heard him chuckling. What is he trying to do? Showing off his exposed and muscular upper body, he came towards you and leaned over you. You leaned back to avoid his touch, still looking away. He spread out his hands towards your back and grabbed his shirt.

"The shirt."

"Huh?", you looked at him cluelessly.

"You're sitting on it."

You slightly got up and he went away to change, finally closing the door. You rubbed the back of your neck and let out a deep breath. You could hear your heartbeat racing and you knew that excites Jimin.

"Now what? Now fucking what?"

Jimin came out of the bathroom, dressed in casual grey pajamas, every pair of clothing he owns are grey. He kneeled down in front of you.

"How was your day?", he asked while taking off your shoes.

"Jimin-", you refused but the glare he gave you afterwards told you to step back and go with the flow for now.

"So, how was it? Your date with Yoongi?"

"Jimin stop.", you pulled your legs away and stood up, so did he. "Date? Fucking date? That's how you think of me?"

"Then? What was it? You and him, off to nowhere and I didn't knew. What else should I call it?", he asked calmly, the silenece before the storm.

"I do not find it necessary to update you about my personal life.", your voice raised a little, "You don't own me, you insecure shit!", you shouted.

You felt a tight clutch on your wrist and within a matter of second he slammed your face against the wall, holding your hands at your back. It was so fast you couldn't even comprehend it. He started to twist your wrist causing you to groan in pain.

"I just asked you to fucking inform me. Is this insecurity? Do you know why I'm insecure? Being possessive is fucking insecurity?", he growled while continously giving you pain.

"Jimin it's- Jimin you're hurting me.", you cried.

"You did the same too. Everytime I think about finally trusting you, you fuck up. Every. Damn. Time."

The pain he was giving by attacking on your already infected wounds were much bigger than the pain he's giving physically.

He turns you back and slammed your body back on the wall again, holding your neck. You were trying hard to free your throat but his hands didn't moved an inch. While choking you he concluded, "It's the first and last I see you with Yoongi. Next time... You can finish the puzzle."," his lips tightened as he spoke.

He stopped for a moment and his grips got looser seeing you desperately trying to catch a breath. He realised the mess he caused and pulled your body close to him. The man who almost killed you seconds few seconds earlier is now gently caressing your back in his emrbace.

"I'm sorry. Are you hurt-"

He inspected your wrist which has now turned blue then at your neck which had marks of his fingers on them.

"Y/n I'm really sorr-"

"STOP!", you pushed him back, "Just for fucking sake of the fucking god stop pretending like you care Jimin.", you yelled at the man refusing to kneel down in front of him anymore.