S I X T E E N

The sun rose up from the blanket of Seoul's skyline and scattered the bright sunlight all over the city. You woke up to the sound of Jimin's alarm ringing at 9 am. You surprisingly didn't found Jimin beside you. His bed was made which meant he got up earlier.

You got up and headed to your room, washed up and came downstairs wearing a long white casual silk dress with a black turtleneck inside as it was pretty cold that day.

You were preparing yourself to encounter Jimin on the dining table but to your surprise you didn't.

"Good morning mam. Should I serve the breakfast for you?"

"Morning, yes please.", you said while taking a seat at the table.

You looked here and there but neither saw Jimin nor heard the click of his boots that echos the mansion as he walks.

"Is Jimin not here?"

"He's in his office. Some guests came. He asked me to tell you that you're invited there as well. He didn't liked waking you up so..."

Me? With his guests?

"Oh fine."

You ate a delicious bowl of hot and not too spicy ramen and gulped it down with some nice hot coffee.

"He's in the office, right?"

"Yes mam."

You walked towards the office and stood infront of the big wooden door. You were quite nervous as it was the first time you'll meet people related to him. You were thinking about how you will introduce yourself, what will they think.

Leaving the thoughts aside you turned the door handle and gave it a slight push before it opens up to three unfamiliar and one known face.

"Hey Y/n, we were just waiting for you. Come inside.", Jimin's face lit up.

You went inside and bowed to the other three men as they did the same with a smile on their faces.

The three of them were dressed in formals, looked extremely rich, the Rolex watches made it clear. You were a bit overwhelmed by their presence.

You were sitting next to one of them, facing the other two while Jimin was sitting at the extreme end, just near you.

"Y/n, they are my very trusted business partners. Meet Mr. Cha Jung Sik, Mr. Nam Ho Min and Mr. Kim Son."

"Nice to meet you all."

"And guys, she is my love, Kang Y/n."

Love?
My?

All were about Jimin's age. You greeted them one by one with a nervous smile . The one sitting near you was Kim Son. You felt like a cat on hot bricks. You had no problem meeting new people, infact, that's what your profession demands. But their aura seems to be very different from Jimin's.

"So Miss Y/n, I heard you're a doctor?", Son asked.

"Yes sir, I am."

"Good. That means we'll get a free treatment, huh?"

"Umm...sure.", you snickered.

Umm...
He's joking Y/n chill.

They seemed to have been taking a lot of interest in your life, especially that Kim Som guy. Questions like Where are you from?, What are your hobbies? were being thrown at you.

The five of you were casually talking now. The nervousness finally decreased and you spoke up a words or two. You don't quite heard it well since there were a lot of chattering, but someone cracked a joke and Son laughed a bit too much. Much enough that his hands collided with a water glass on the table causing the water to spill over your lap.