S E V E N T E E N

You both decided to ask the passerbys about the peculiar address but no one seemed to know anything about it. Expected because it isn't even the exact location.

"I'm done!"

You took a seat on a wooden bench under a shady tree with the majestic view of Han river in front of your eyes. You did all that just to get nothing? You felt disappointed in yourself. Yoongi came and handed over a drink to you saying, "Here, have a drink."

"No, I'm okay.", you refused blocking the drink coming to you by your hand.

He sat down beside you and you felt his firm gaze on you.

"Fine. Don't drink. Then maybe we'll succeed."

"What? What does a drink have to do with that?"

"Exactly.", nodded.

You realized what he was trying to say. You looked down with a deep sigh and took the drink in your hands. Yoongi scooted a bit closer to you, noticing you sipping the drink with no interest and said, "Mam, it's not a piece of cake, right? Don't be disappointed so easily, hm? I am here whenever you need me."

"I'm pulling you in this mess, I'm sorry. I won't force you if you won't agree."

"It's not like that. I genuinely wanna help you. Your glossy eyes, your dull face, it breaks my heart too?"

"Why?", you question created a silence in the atmosphere. Yoongi's lips shook, trying to utter an answer but his heart wasn't letting him.

"Let's go back Yoongi.", you realised that there is something he wants to tell you but can't at the moment. You respected his choice seeing how your Why made him quiver.

You were getting inside the car when you saw 32 in the corner of your eyes. You looked up for confirmation and saw a construction side with  ma banner saying "The 32th" in bold red letters. It striked you quickly that it's the first number of the address. You left the door open and ran towards the site while Yoongi chased after you.

"Mam? Mam where?", he screamed while catching his breath.

"Come on Yoongi, I think I got a clue. FAST!", you yelled still looking at the building and running toward it.

He looked up to find out what you meant by the clue. Soon enough his eyes spotted it.

When you reached the old, concrete structure. Your eyes noticed a man, young and fair, in black suit and glasses standing there. Your eyes met with his black sunglasses.

"Mam do not-"

"It'll be fine. Follow me."

You approached the suspicious stranger with your heart bumping rapidly. You approached him not out of bravery but because of your trust on the man beside you.

"Excuse me sir?"

His head turned to you but words never came out. Straight up ignored.

Asshole

"Do you know a man named...Park Jimin? Or Jung Hoseok?"

"Introduction?"

Bitch? Rude!

"Don't tell him. Just ask him about the address.", Yoongi whispered in your ears.

You cleared your throat spoke, "Leave it. Just tell me do you know this address. It's important." and you handed him a note.

He was looking at the note when you spoke while folding your hands. "I can pay you if you want. Anything you ask."

Where will you get the money from?
Big mouth!

He handed over the note back to you and said, "Sorry but I don't know about this. You may go now. The work is under construction and you may get injured. Thanks."

"You really don't know?", you frowned.

"No. Now leave.", he spoke with a harsh tone.

Yoongi held your shoulders and said, "I guess we should go for now mam."

"Fine."

You both were walking back to car when a girl, about six years old, fell from her bicycle in front of you. You and Yoongi ran to help her. Yoongi quickly picked up her bicycle and you picked her up and removed dirt off her clothes. She wasn't crying but looked hurt.

"Are you okay dear?", you asked kneeling down and looking at her.

"Yeah. Thanks.", she smiled.

"Are- Are you fine? Does it hurt anywhere?", Yoongi's solicitude was very noticeable on his face. He checked the little girl's hands and legs looking if she's hurt.

"Yoongi, she's fine."

"Wh- Yeah, yeah she is."

You were getting up when you suddenly dropped your note on which the address was written.
The girl picked it up and gave it to you but with a muddled look.

"Were you going here?", she asks pointing at the note.

Your eyes widened. Yoongi came near her and held the little girl's hands and asked, "Do you know about this?"

The girl didn't spoke but kept looking into Yoongi's eyes for a while. She looked at you and tilted her head in no.

"Oh..."

Of course, she is a child.

"I can't tell you.", she spoke innocently.

Hearing her sentence you and Yoongi looked at each other and gave each other a slight nod. You both were thinking the same thing.

"But we...we need to go there. Can you please help us?"

"No I can't. My mom told me not to go there."

"Can we please talk to your mom?", you asked her.

"She would refuse."

"Please? I will talk to her, hm?"

She agreed and you both followed her to a small house just near the alley. The house was fairly small, no good source of sunlight. You felt a bit overwhelmed going in there because the way that alley looked, you knew it must be an area for a lot of crimes.

You held onto Yoongi's hand and came inside. The girl went inside to call her mother.

"I think it's only the kid and her mother here.", you said while looking at the broken fan above your head which seemed to fall anytime.

"Maybe. But let's focus on our target first Mam. We must leave in 20 minutes."

Oh yes, Jimin.

You nodded.

After a while, the girl came out with her mother. She seemed to be working in the kitchen at the moment as she was folding her apron. The lady looked like she doesn't belong here. She had the prettiest long hair, brown hazel coated eyes and looked nothing like she has a child. She was flustered to see you and gave you both a quick smile.

"I'm sorry we're bothering you mam.", you said.

"Oh no, please feel comfortable. I'm Lily by the way.", her soft spoken smile made your heart warm. You felt bad for them, they don't deserve to live in a place like that.

"Hello Mrs. Lily, I'm-"

"Kang Y/n?"

What?
How?

Author-

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed this part. Tell me Yoongi and aren't the best freakin duo!

Ykw my test is next week not this Sunday yall I just checked. Gosh I'm so fucking dumb 😭 so dw I'll be posting.

Hope you are loving the story. Do share your feedbacks.

Take care🎀