T H I R T E E N

Without being caught, you managed to get inside Jimin's home office. You looked around to see many books, files and other things resting on a wooden shelf right behind his desk. The office looked like a writer's dream place. The rustic tables, chairs and lamps, the vintage paintings and sculptures, everything seemed classic.

You started searching through each and every file, from top shelf to the bottom one but didn't found a thing.

Tired of being unsuccessful you leaned on his desk, letting out a deep sigh. You closed your eyes and something strikes your mind.

"I didn't checked his desk."

You hurriedly opened the drawers and found a piece of paper. It has an address written on it.

32/8, Han river.

"What could it be?"

"Is this the place he went to?"

The address you found gave you a tons of unanswered questions, whose answers were important as you feel them.
As you were arranging everything, a black box caught your attention. You opened it just to see a blood stained gun. Your eyes widened. You wondered if Jimin used it today. The gun had blood stains on the back of it which indicates he had hit someone with it.

You touched the stain and to your worst surprise it was a fresh on.
"It's not long ago...did Jimin...?"

You turned off the lights and ran to Jimin's bedroom holding the blood smothered gun in your hands.

You forcefully pushed the door and saw Jimin wearing another shirt. The blood stained shirt was on the floor.

"Y/n you-", he stopped after noticing the gun in your hands.

You went towards him and held his collar. The rage in your eyes made him silent.

"Jimin you... Whose blood is this?", you swung the weapon n in front of his face.

"I told you Y/n. Someone had an accident.", he said as he tired to hold your hand but you shaked him off.

"No Jimin. I'm not an idiot. Tell me! Whose blood is this?"

"Y/n you are overreacting. I told you."

"LIAR. YOU ALWAYS LIE."

You paused and looked up in his eyes. He was clearly lying. For the first time Jimin failed at lying. He felt guilty but for what? Was it guilt of not making you feel safe or something that you can't see?

"Jimin, did you...did you hurt someone?"

"Stop it.", he mumbled as he looked away. His lower lips were shaking. He wanted to say something but couldn't.

You turned his head to yourself.

"Look at me and answer. Did you really hurt someone?"

He closed his eyes and tried to get your hands off him. You held his collar tighter.

"I WANT ANSWER PARK JIMIN."

"Stop. Stop.", his voice lowered. He was trying his very best to not scream at you and your actions were provoking him constantly.

You were constantly shaking him when he suddenly pushed you, making you fall.

"YES I DID. NOW WHAT? WHAT WILL YOU DO?", he yelled pointing at you.

You crawled away from him. He sat on the ground and looked at you. He soon realised what he did, cupping your face he said,"I did it for you dear. For you."

Jimin showed no sign of remorse. His words were not of care but manipulation.

"Get away from me.", your voice cracked as a drop of tear rolled down your cheeks.

"I promise you, you are safe with me."

"For how long? Till you lose your patience and-"

"I won't. If I ever do that then please slap me back to reality. How could I ever hurt you Y/n?"

You didn't comprehend if those were words of concern, manipulation or threat. You calmed down as he came closer to you and wiped your tears.

His thumb moved from your cheeks to your lips, he was gently stroking them while staring in your eyes. His eyes were luring you. You felt unexpected emotions, chills ran down your spine as he leaned in closer. He was so close that if he leaned more your lips would have got connected to his.

"I won't do that again, hm?"

"Really?"

"Hm. Your lips are so beautiful Y/n", he chuckles, "prettiest."

Within the blink of an eye, you felt his soft lips crashing against yours. His breath was accelerating, you could feel his heart beating out of his chest. You stayed frozen for a moment but soon you came out of it. You hurriedly pushed him back. When his eyes met yours you had a look of disgust on your face, a look of how could you.

"Y/n I-"

"Shut up."

You got up and headed straight to your room.You locked the door and sat against the it. You couldn't comprehend what you did. Jimin kissing you wasn't your fault but you letting him do it was. You were in sackcloth and ashes.

"What have I done? What have you done Y/n?"

You started hitting yourself and was sobbing your heart out. The cry wasn't because of how you witnessed Jimin hurting someone or you fearing him. It was of guilt. The guilt you have to carry now. You felt used.

"My husband left me and here I am, starting to like him? Jimin?"

You heard a knock on the door and expected it to be Jimin.

"GO AWAY.", you yelled.

"It's me. Yoongi. Please open the door mam."

"No Yoongi. I wanna be alone. Please.", you heard his muffled voice coming from the other side.

"Okay mam. But please control yourself."

"How? You really expect me to act normal knowing I live with such a fucked up human?"

"He didn't killed anyone mam. Trust me."

"I don't care. Go away Yoongi."

Seeing today's situation, you knew have to get out of here no matter what. You know you'll not survive if you continue to live here. Losing your sanity will be much worse than losing your life. Fortunately, you soon understood Jimin's motive and didn't fell for him. Love, he calls you without even understanding what love means. It doesn't matter even if he does, he is just using you and you will not let him do it.

Author-

Hey yall. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
What do you think Jimin is trying to do? Do tell me!

Take care🎀