T H R E E

You woke up next morning. Hoseok was not beside you. Usually he's late but today he got up early. That's when you understood the person coming today was IMPORTANT.

You heard the sound of water running in the bathroom.

He came out and said, "Good morning. Can you please make my breakfast early, I need to go."

"This early? It's just 6:50.", you asked looking at the clock then at him.

"Yeah Y/n. Something important.", he said while rubbing his wet hair with a towel.

What's so special about his boss?

"What's his name? And what's so special about him, you're looking so nervous."

"He's the director of the company. I bet no one can beat him when it comes to business. He's among the top 10 richest entrepreneurs in Korea, Park Jimin."

"Oh that's impressive."

"Of course. I look up to him too."

"Then tell him not to overwork you. He's rich so hire someone else so we can be together for sometimes."

He giggled at you being so possessive.

"You should tell him today.", he teased.

You went to bathroom to wash up. You came down to kitchen and made him some scrambled eggs with coffee in a go-to cup.

"Ok Y/n, bye.", and he left.

"Bye."

It was quick. You were unhappy because he slept so late and had to go early too. Well you can't help it.

You went back in, changed into a formal grey dress, slipped on a pair of white boots and wrapped a white scarf around your neck.

You had a meeting today first so you packed your scrubs and other stuff needed for the hospital.

Hoseok had taken the car so you had no choice but to take the bus. He asked to drop you off but you didn't wanted to bother him. You went to bus stop and sat on an empty seat under the shed. The weather was gloomy, wind blowing at some time interval.

A black Mercedes stopped infront of you. The window rolled down and a man, probably the same age as Hoseok, looked at you.

"Should I drop you beautiful?", he asked taking off his black sunglasses.

His eyes were small and brown. His lips were plump and pink.
His blonde hair was flowing due to the wind. His diamond earrings was adding a glow to his all black surrounding.

"No thanks."

Really? This has to happen today only?

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. It's okay.", you raised your voice trying your best to not be rude.

Why's he smirking like that?  Is he checking me out?

"Looking at your ring, I assume you're married. What kind of husband he is to leave a beauty like you alone here."

"Can you please leave? None of your business sir.", you yelled pointing at him.

Fucking flirt.

"Ok, ok, Mrs.... Y/n"

Your name was written on your brotch.

"Goodbye."

He went away but oh that moment ruined your mood.

"Creep", you said to yourself.

-----------
Jimin-
I want to know everything about her.
Or maybe, I do know.
-----------

The bus arrived and you sat at last. The beauty of the scene was enhanced more because of fall.

You looked out the window and closed your eyes, drowning in the moment.

You got off the bus as it reached the hospital. You attended and also headed the meeting.

"Hey Y/n, where are you?", a coworker asked you as you were zoning out.

"Nothing just... I met a creep today. But I didn't let him mess with me.", you said as you flipped your hair.

Finally the work ended, you got home and called Hoseok to ask when he'll be coming.

"Honey, we'll be there in an hour. Is everything prepared."

"Yes, I also ordered some expensive macaroons as you told."

"Thanks love, bye. See you soon."

"Bye."

You hung up and laid down on your bed with your feet hanging. You stretched your arms and weeped, "In an hour? I wanted to bath and take a nap too...Ah fuck it, it's for Hobi, you'll do it Y/n."

You quickly prepared everything from food to dessert to setting up a perfume set as the return gift. You cleaned the house -though it was already very neat- and finally fell down on the couch after working for an hour straight.

Good job Y/n.

The doll bell rang and you went to welcome them.
You opened the door just to receive a huge surprise, which you didn't knew will change your life forever.

Expect the unexpected.

Author-

I noticed this part was so short so I tried to make it a bit long. It's a filler so kinda boring. I'll post other parts after editing very soon.

Thanks for reading✨️

Your votes and comments are appreciated.