Yoongi x Agust D

Requested by lnnmin
Erotic Asphyxiation (Breath Play)
Daddy Kink
Choking Kink
Safe word
Aftercare
Smoking
Just comfort after :)
------------------------
Agust and Yoongi were sitting on the couch of their new apartment that they had purchased a while ago, moving all their furniture and their paintings, their clothes and shoes inside. And some other things. One move at a time, they said. One move at a time. Yoongi had some troubles with carrying some things, Agust helped as Yoongi thanked him multiple times. "You're welcome, cutie." Is what Agust would say. Yoongi had helped his boyfriend with healing his scar, rubbing alcohol, not touching it, placing cute bandaids on it. Agust loved every moment of it. At the moment, he was stroking Yoongis side with his thumb. Moving his hair up to his cheek, he ran his thumb over the soft skin. “Pretty.”

Yoongi looked up at his boyfriend, smiling. “You too.” He sat upon his lap, pressing a kiss to his lips. Agust kissed back, placing his hands on Yoongis hips. “Mm babe, you kiss so well.” Pulling away, staring into his chocolate colored eyes. “I learned from the best.” He chuckled, picking him up as he held his bottom up with both his hands, walking into their room. Placing him on the bed before setting pillows behind the head rest. So they don’t make noise. Yoongi licked his lips, starting to take off his pants. “We getting it on?”

“Oh yes. I want to try something new, also.” He raised an eyebrow. “What is it?”

“Erotic Asphyxiation.” Agust grinned. Yoongi thought about it for a moment. Breath play. Maybe he could try it out. “Sure. Why not?” He answered. The other chuckled darkly, hovering over his petite boyfriend. “You’re in for a real treat.” Yoongi swallowed a lump in his throat, his long hair getting in his face. Agust gently gripped the boys jaw, pulling him in for a kiss. Deep and passionate, he pulled him closer. Yoongi moaned into the kiss, wrapping his lengthy arms around Agusts shoulders, running his hand through the males jet black hair. Both their tongues fighting for dominance. Of course, Agust won, pinning Yoongi to the bed. He pulled away, groaning as he ripped the clothes off his boyfriend, leaving him naked.

Yoongi yelped in surprise, his eyes wide. “A-agust-” He saw him naked, as he was pulled into the bathroom where the tub was full. “Hmm. You would look adorable underwater. I’m going to test you.” Agust led Yoongi into the tub, getting in with him. “Knees. Now.” Yoongi obeyed, getting on his knees. “Suck.” He wrapped his whole mouth around the tip of Agusts cock, sucking on it lightly before moving his head down. Agust groaned, his hand reaching down to hold onto Yoongis hair. Pulling on it slightly. “Good boy.” Yoongi continued to suck, bobbing his head up and down. Gagging slightly. Deciding it was time, Agust pushed the males head down all the way to the base of his cock, feeling his tip hit the back of Yoongis warm throat.

Yoongi gagged and looked up into the eyes of Agust, his eyes rimming with tears as he tapped his thigh. Pulling off when hand went off his head. Gasping for air and wiping his chin. “You ready for the best part?” He was confused, only for him to be turned over, Agusts hand on the back of his head. On his hands and knees. “Just like that.” Agust smiled, lining up with his hole as he slowly pushed in. “It’ll go away.” Yoongi shut his eyes, holding his breath. Agust grinned, pushing his head underwater as he started moving. Yoongi whimpered inaudibly, his eyes still shut. His head underwater for about a minute before he pulled himself up, gasping for air. “Fuck- More Daddy. Please.”

“Shut up. Let Daddy do the work.” His head was pushed under the water, his hips moving forward inch by inch. Centimeter by centimeter with every thrust. “Shit, you look so hot underwater, my little fucktoy." Agust pulled his boyfriends head out of the water, talking into his ear. “Bitch can’t even handle a bit of breath play, hm? How long did you even last down there, 5 seconds?” Yoongi moaned lowly, arching his back, precum leaking out of his cock. “Oh, shit.” He moaned Agusts’ name, groaning softly. “I love you, Daddy. I love you so fucking much.”