Chapter 31 - Bandit Massacre

Start from the beginning

Of course, the way I join the fight is going to be slightly obnoxious. I'm still in a slightly serious mood but seeing these lot not struggle and fight with ease has relaxed me a lot.

So, to join my party, I charge head first into the fight crashing through several bandits and trampling them with my weight.

"Ahh-"

"Dam-"

"*Coug-*"

I can't help but give a grin as Ikarus the bulldozer runs through the bandits, you really can find fun in something you enjoy, even if that enjoyment is from questionable methods.

(Petra) "Behind you"

Listening to her, I see a bandit just about to swing his sword towards me. Like a donkey or horse, I kick behind me and send the guy flying away with more than enough time to spare though.

I find it a bit ironic that the person who is blind can detect better than the other two, I still would have noticed him anyway but it seems my protectors aren't all that competent. Well, they are, it's probably because these bandits hold next to no threat towards us.

"Oh, Ikarus-sama"

"There you are"

Oh, those two didn't even notice me, they were too focused in combat, fair enough.

All four of us are now together, it's time for this party to do some kewl shit!

I start using the last of my flamethrower getting the bandits ahead of me nice and toasty while the others are fighting their own battles.

"Nat, to your left!"

(Nathan) "Got it"

Nathan blocks a bandit's attack while Charlotte counters for him stabbing him with her blade, I only notice this since my bandits have now turned to ash.

These two really fight well together, one blocks and the other counters, it works surprisingly well. As for the blind woman, she really doesn't have a need for such team work fighting, I'm yet to see her even attempt to make a block, she just slices them down before they even have a chance.

Then something unexpected happens, an arrow flies towards me while I'm about to start focusing on someone else.

"Argh! Who the hell did that!?"

I start looking around and see an archer a slight distance behind the other bandits, I'm not letting him do that again. The arrow wasn't even that painful, it literally feels like a small pinch. I'm still pissed regardless so I'm going to do something slightly reckless.

"I'm the juggernaut bitches!"

I charge forward and all of the bandits ahead of me jump to the side in fear of getting stampeded by me, doing this should actually provide some assist for my party since the enemies are on the floor as well now.

It takes a split second but I've already closed the gap to the archer, he now realizes he shouldn't have shot the giant chicken and should've aimed for someone else.

"There you are!"

"Wai-"

I give a powerful kick and he's unable to do anything about it other than get thrown away like a ragdoll, I've got that bastard who thought shooting me was a good idea.

Then something else happens during the fight, I see another archer a little bit away from me aiming an arrow towards my group. The archer releases the arrow and it flies true towards my party.

However, it's stopped by the blind woman's blade slicing the arrow mid-flight from a quick slash, that cultivation system makes her blindness mostly pointless except from extreme range it seems.