You get up from the bed as you check on Sigurd.

Shiro: Mr. Sigurd, Are you okay?

Sigurd: "Don't worry, I'm okay."

Sigurd stands up as he calms himself. Meanwhile, you are sitting in bed with a worried face.

Shiro: Are you sure?

Sigurd: Yeah, I'm fine.

Shiro: What's it all about?

Sigurd: I just can't stop myself from doing it." Maybe if I didn't hold myself back, I...

Shiro: what? *Confused*

Sigurd: "Just forget about it, Shiro, and don't tell Ragnar about what happened, okay?"

Shiro: o-okay....

You are very confused about what is happening.

Sigurd: By the way, Shiro, you look very cute right now compared to last night.

Sigurd Shyly said to you:

You feel flustered by what he said.

Shiro: "Do I really look good in this outfit?"

Shiro: Yes, of course you are!

You feel your head heat up as your tail starts to wag.

Sigurd noticed it as he turned back.

Sigurd: He looks very cute! And that outfit makes him way cuter! Is that old man planning this? If he is... Then I am thanking him, especially for bringing Shiro here. I can't imagine myself living with this every day. I feel like I like him.

Shiro: "Um, Mr. S-Sigurd?

Sigurd immediately turns around to get your attention.

Sigurd: y-yeah?

Shiro: Can I start cleaning your room?

Sigurd: S-Sure! I'm happy that you're going to clean my room. Don't let yourself struggle while you're cleaning here. If you want something or help, just call me downstairs, okay?

Shiro: "Yeah, Mr. Sigurd."

Before Sigurd leaves his room, he looks at you more than before he went downstairs.

Shiro: I don't really know what is happening to him, but why do I feel the same way about Mr. Ragnar?"

While you were cleaning his room, Sigurd immediately went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. He then remembers what happened upstairs: that he pinned you, and his penis grew erect as he pulled down his shorts, and suddenly his underwear ripped off, showing his hard, leaky, erect penis.

Sigurd: "Ahhh, damn my underwear." It's been a while since I felt something like this. I really want to cum...

Sigurd starts jerking off while he is moaning your name. His muscles immediately tightened as his body trembled.

Sigurd: What is happening? I've never been so fast! My libido level is uncontrollable!

Sigurd stroked his erect faster as the pres were leaking from his penis tip. He let out a loud moan as his cum exploded everywhere. There is so much cum in the wall and floor. Sigurd immediately cleaned it, and little did he know that some of his cum landed in your soap, changing the blue color into a light white blue color.

While you were cleaning his room, you saw a thin book in the corner of the bed. It is hard to see since it slides into a thin wall, and luckily the thickness of the book is the same as the wall. Since you have small paws and claws, you use them and pull them out. The book is dusty as you blow it, and the first thing you see is a shy male cat doing a lewd pose. You are confused and curious, and at the same time, you feel flustered. You are about to open it when you suddenly hear Sigurd's voice moan downstairs. You immediately put it back into the thin wall as you rushed downstairs to check on Sigurd.