suit.

i didn't realize that i posted the other imagine about like 6-7 days ago. so here's another one before i go past deadline date again.

written on may 7th — 11:55pm.

˚ˑؘ

go-eun slides the door open. "mr. kim! you're not going in there dressed like that are you?" she said, looking at his clothes. "why? is it weird?" he asked. "just be honest. you've never been to a club, right?" you asked, appearing behind go-eun. "well.. it's not exactly my cup of tea." he replied, taking off his glasses. "you only studied, right? it's so obvious." go-eun teased. "how could you dress like that to a club?" you giggled as go-eun joins you. "this won't do, we need an outfit change." you said, pulling on his jacket. you looked at go-eun as she nodded, looking back at do-gi.

you sat down beside go-eun waiting as do-gi went to change in the fitting room. "what are you looking at?" you asked, leaning over as go-eun scrolled through the tablet. "the reporter mr. kim saved.. the one who got mad at mr. kim for saving him." she answered. "ohh.." you nodded, moving away as you scrolled through your phone.

two feet appeared from the fitting room. he walks out, dressed in a blue suit which made him even more handsome. go-eun looked up from the tablet, mouth agape as she stares at do-gi. you elbowed her with a smile, crinkling your brows. she ignored your gesture, looking away.

do-gi stands in front of the body mirror as he adjusts his jacket, fixing his sleeves. go-eun stands up, walking towards the mirror as she stands beside him. "it suits you well." she says. "would this be acceptable?" he asked, a small smile appearing on his face. "wow. it suits you too well. i think everyone at the club with stare at you." go-eun says looking into the mirror. "you think so?" he asked, placing his hand under his chin. "i know, i'm staring." you spoke from behind, as your eyes looked up from your phone. both, turned their heads towards you. do-gi breaks out a smile at your words. "does it suit me well?" he asked, turning around to face you.

you tapped on the camera icon in your phone as you angled it a certain way. the flash goes off as you take the picture. his expression morphs into a confused one. "what.. are you doing?" he asked. "it's not everyday you get to see a handsome man dressed in a suit like this.." you said, taking another picture as the flash goes off. do-gi laughed at your words. "but it really suits you well." you said with a smile before looking back to your phone.

˚ˑؘ

i was hoping this imagine would be longer but damn oh well. i'll try to make longer imagines, maybe some where there's actually a lil bit action going on instead of just deep, therapeutic, romantic shit ig.

anyways, i hope you like the chapter, vote, and comment. i like reading comments, so lmk what you think. :)