tea.

the title may-be weird but that's only because i didn't know what to name this book or chapter.

for some reason, while writing, this imagine turned out shorter than i imagined.

written on may 1st — 11:42pm.

˚ˑؘ

you walked through the dimly lit streets as you dried your nose with your sweater repeatedly. you sniffled as tears flowed down your face. it was one of those days and you weren't answering any of the calls coming your way. the sadness overwhelmed you and the only solution you could find was crying it out.

you wiped the tears that blurred your vision away. you walked upstairs towards the rooftop where you lived with kim doki, a premium taxi driver who works under rainbow taxi service. you stood at the top of the stairs, seeing him standing by the railing. you walked towards him, extending your arms. "ahjussi.." you sighed, wrapping your arms around him. he stayed silent for a moment. you sniffled, tears flowing down your cheeks once more. you laid your head on his chest as you cried your heart out. he gently stroked your hair which comforted you a bit.

you cried for a few minutes before wiping away your tears with your sleeve. "i'm tired." you said, yawning as you covered your mouth. you stepped back, looking around at the sky. "but it's really nice outside." you hummed. "the breeze is good too." you said, waving your hand through the air.

"how about a cup of tea before you sleep?" he asked as you turned to him, nodding. you followed him inside, heading towards your room. "i'll go wash up." doki nodded, sending you a small smile as he heated up the water in the teapot.

you stepped into the shower, mixing the water temperatures creating steam. you sighed as the water touched your skin, it felt nice. you grabbed the loofah, pouring soap as you cleaned your skin. you scrubbed, washing away the soap from your skin. you held both hands underneath the shower head, splashing water onto your face.

you stepped out of the shower, drying your feet on the mat. you grabbed the towel off the hanger, wrapping it around your torso. you walked out of the bathroom, into your room again. you unwrapped the towel, drying your skin. you rummaged through the drawers, pulling out some comfy pjs. you slipped on your nightly pjs and made your way into the kitchen.

"oh? you're done? have some tea. be careful, it's hot." he said, taking a sip of his protein drink. he handed you the cup which you accepted. you placed both your hands on the sides, blowing slowly as the tea was still hot. you hummed as the liquid burns your tongue, gently. you felt at ease, sipping your tea slowly as you scrolled through your phone looking at different videos.

your eyes started to droop. you felt sleepy, gulping down the rest of your tea. you stood up, heading towards the sink to wash your cup. "i'll take care of it. good night." he says, taking the sponge from you. "okay, then. good night, sleep well." you said, making your way towards your room again. you walked into your room, closing the door slightly as you yawned covering your mouth. you placed your phone on the drawer, leaving it to charge. you slipped underneath the sheets, pulling them over your body as you shifted until you were comfortable. you pulled your stuffed animal closely, wrapping your arms around it. your eyes drooped, fluttering shut as you drifted off into a deep sleep.