Chapter 24

Magi's POV

Saturday night 7 pm 2 days after the incident (Tampa, Florida)

It's been 2 days since I was kidnapped... we were all over the news. I was still in the hospital waiting to be discharge, same as Georg. He lost way too much blood than I did... Tokio Hotel never left the hospital at all... except for the time they had to be interrogated, I was interrogated in this room and it was proven that it was just self defense about what we did since we all basically had the same answers. Except that one extra question for me... who is Tom Kaulitz to me? I told Detective Caine that I loved Tom. Then he didn't ask anymore questions after that. As for my band members. Violet, Mason and Manager Rosa drove almost 3 hours to Tampa just to visit me. They just left not that long ago... I explained to them who Klara really was, they couldn't accept it but Mason and Violet have known me for six years... why would I lie to them?

Yoshi and Klara's body weren't found yet, I'm not sure if Tokio Hotel had disposed of them but apparently the plan was to keep both of them alive to go to prison, but instead Tom shots fired and I slashed Klara's throat. As for the playoffs yesterday, only 7 actually played live since some bands backed out... including Tokio Hotel and Paige Six. "Hey." Bill smiled, "Hi Bill." I greeted.
He was holding a bouqet of flowers and some snacks... that's so sweet. "For you." Bill handed me the flowers and put the snack on the bedside table. "Thank you Bill." I blushed "Where's Tom and Gustav?" I put the boquet on my lap "They're in Georg's right now, they'll be here shortly." He sat down on the chair.

"Hey can I tell you something?" He asked "Of course anything." I said, "Tom is serious about you... I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings the other night but he wouldn't protect you if he wasn't serious about you." He looked at me deep in the eyes, I didn't know what to answer... it's true my feelings were hurt, it's still fresh for me. But I wouldn't be alive without them so I'm thankful. "It doesn't matter, I'm just happy we're all fine." I smiled... he smiled back.

The door once again opened and there was Tom and Gustav, "Hey Maxine how you feeling?" Gustav smiled, "I'm fine.. how's Georg." I asked "He's eating right now, I guess he's alright." Gustav said, Bill stood up and gestured for Gustav to go with him outside. "We'll go ahead Maxine, we'll be right outside." Bill and Gustav waved goodbye, "Bye guys.." I waved goodbye as they left the room. It was only Tom and I, I still couldn't look at him. I mean... I love him, but I doubt that we'll be together anyway since he's going back to Germany.. "Hi.." I whispered, "Hey." He greeted as we walked towards me, "Are you guys going back to Germany anytime soon?" I held back my tears, he put his hand on my thigh where the stitches were. "Yeah. Tomorrow." He looked down, my stomach dropped as he said they were leaving Tomorrow. Already? But I want to spend more time with them.

"Can't you stay any longer?" I felt tears ran down my cheeks, he wiped my tears with his sleeve. "Don't cry, I'll find you always." He smiled and kissed my forehead, "I'll be with you til I leave." He said softly.

I couldn't help but cry, I want to spend more time with him. I want to spend more time with Tokio Hotel, the days we spent together despite being chased were fun for me. I enjoyed being with them, interacting with them.

My heart started to race as he looked at me in the eyes deeply, I tucked my hair behind my ears and initiated a kiss, moving too much hurted my wound but I don't care. I wanted to kiss him, his soft lips were made for mine. I sat on the edge of the bed as we both make out his arms wrapped around my waist tight. Pulling me in closer, my tears still kept falling down as I kissed him. I won't be able to feel him again, we won't be able to see each other again. I'm sure I'll see him everywhere, but he won't see me anymore.. I pulled away from the kiss but he chased my lips, slowly pushing me on the bed. "Tom..." I moaned his name. "Let me do you." Tom started to kiss me aggressively.

The door swung open "He-" We immediately stopped as Bill entered the room, "Sorry Maxine, I need to speak to Tom." Bill scratched the back of his head avoiding eye contact, "ahem." I coughed, Tom played with his lip ring and looked at me. We both looked at each other, both of us wanted something to happen. But again we're in public. "Okay. I'll see you later?" I blushed "I'll be back." He winked at me and went out with Bill closing the door. I pursed my lips and slowly smiled,

Fuck I wanted him.

-chapter ends

-This chapter almost turned out to be mature 😮‍💨 gotta keep them rated r. Enjoy the next last chapter!-