Chapter 5

Klara's POV

Saturday 7 PM (Orlando, Florida)

We arrived at our Hotel in Florida after almost 2 days of road trip, the scenery here is beautiful and the sunset is breathtaking. We're going to stay in Hotel Rosen Plaza and it looks super fancy. "Okay guys get your stuff and go down." Manager Rosa demanded as she went inside the hotel, we all grabbed our stuff and got off the bus, "Ready?" Violet smirked, Mason and I nodded. Mason gasped as he was looking behind me, "What?" Violet looked confused and so did I, we both turned around and my eyes lit up as I saw Maxine right behind me with her luggage and Bass, "Maxine!!" Mason and Violet ran past me to go and hug Maxine, I slowly smiled and ran towards her as well. Tears swell up in my eyes. We were bawling our eyes out, we were happy she was here. "How did you get here??" I sniffed as I hugged her head, "I was at the very back of the bus." She giggled "But you didn't eat anything?! How did you pee??" Violet asked "You guys were asleep for a very long time, Manager Rosa as well. So I asked the bus driver if we could stop over." She smiled "But your favorite band? The concert." Mason looked worried. Maxine just looked down and didn't answer, "Let's talk about it later, we need to rest we have a big rehearsal tomorrow." Violet smiled and grabbed her luggage. "Yeah let's go." We all headed inside the hotel.

I couldn't think, I was just happy she chose what's best for us as a group.

-chapter ends