Chapter 18

Magi's POV

Tuesday 2:52 pm (Tampa, Florida)

We arrived at Tampa not that long ago, the road trip was fun for me. I fed Tom snacks, vibed to their new album 'Best Of' that was released earlier this year. Despite them being suspects of me going 'missing'. He still managed to smile.

We stopped in front of a motel called 'Motel 6' there weren't many parked cars so I'm guessing nobody really stays here. "This is where we're staying?" I asked, "Mhm, it's the furthest motel from the actual city. It's better to keep it lay low. Stay here princess." He demanded as he got out of the car. "okay..." I muttered, I looked around and noticed how spacious his car was at the back...

I covered my face as I remember what we did earlier in the family restroom. We might've started a family in the family restroom, I giggled.
The driver's side door opened and Tom sat down on the driver's seat "Hey, put this on." He demanded. He handed me a hair net and long blonde wig with bangs, "Um what is this for?" I looked at him confused. "Hm." He chuckled, "What?" I tilted my head "My twin over there said to put this on so you have a different identity when you check in. Here's a fake ID," he handed me a fake ID of a blonde woman that doesn't even look close to what I look like. "I don- I don't even look like that." I scoffed "and why does Bill have this?" I asked "save the questions for later princess." He winked.

Sigh...

I got out of the car and walked towards the motel, I looked back and they were all giving me thumbs up... I gave them the middle finger, I fixed my wig to make it look more realistic and I put sunglasses on just so the front desk person won't recognize me.

*ding* The door made a ding noise as I opened it, "Hi welcome." The lady at the front greeted, I smiled "Hi, I'd like to check in to two rooms, two beds in one room and one in the other. one night only." I said, "Alright ma'am what's your name?" She asked "U-uh..." I pulled out the fake ID from the purse Tom had given to me as prop. "Bethaney Octavia.?" I smiled and gave her the fake ID "What a pretty name ma'am" she smiled and studied my face and the fake ID. It wasn't long til she gave the ID back to me, "Alright ma'am you're all set, how would you like to pay?" She asked.

"Cash please," I replied "That'll be 65$" she said, I looked through my purse and grabbed all my money that's left, thank god I still had 70$. I handed the lady the money and she gave me the keys for our room. "Thank you." I left as soon as possible. I got in the car and Tom was giggling like an idiot, "What's so funny Tommy?" I rolled my eyes. "Nothing baby, you look cute." He grinned "Here," I threw the keys at him "Room 107 and 108 ground floor." I got out of the car and so did he, the others got out of the car too.

We were shocked on how much better this motel was than the one we stayed in Miami. The beds were really clean, the floors were tidy, there were couches and tables and a TV and lamp. "I get the farside bed" Georg ran to the farside bed and claimed it as his. Bill and Gustav looked at each other and onto the other bed, they started fighting for "It's mine bitch go sleep on the couch!" Bill yelled smacking Gustav "You had the bed at the last motel! It's my fucking turn!" Gustav fought back.

Tom and I looked at each other and sighed, "you guys are a mess." Tom scoffed "Let's go to our room?" Tom held onto my hand. The fighting stopped as we were about to leave "You guys got another room?" Bill asked, "Isn't that what you told Tom?" I looked at him confused "No?" He looked at me and then Tom... I heard Tom giggling beside me "Tom?? You told me to get two rooms because Bill said so!" I hit him on the arm, he giggled as he lifted me out of the room "Tom!" I yelled "I want more time with you alone." He smacked my bum, I got butterflies as he said that... I'm not complaining that he juked me into getting two rooms, but I am complaining because it's my own money that I used!

-chapter ends

-this is such a cute chapter to write ngl, I got butterflies writing this chapter cause it's a comedic relief for me despite of this story being action/romance. I wanted to add a little comedy to it, anyways enjoy the next chapter everyone 😘-