Chapter 7

Magi's POV

Sunday night 9 pm (Orlando, Florida)
At the Hotel Rosen Plaza.

My fingers were red and had a burning sensation since I've been rehearsing all day with my band, I looked over to see Klara brushing her hair and getting ready to sleep. Luckily, her voice didn't get worn out after singing for almost the whole day. I sucked big time today, I kept messing up the verses and so did Mason. That makes the two of us, but everytime me and Mason did the verse right Klara would mess up her singing by voice cracking. "Hey, get to sleep. We're going to rehearse again tomorrow." Violet pinched my nose, "I think I'm going to go for a walk." I stood up and walked towards the door "What why?" Klara turned to look at me "I need fresh air ok, don't follow." I immediately left as soon as I opened the door.

"Fuck, I need to focus tomorrow. Maxine you're such an idiot" I shut my eyes and kept walking forward til I bumped onto someone's chest "woah woah are you alright? Sorry I didn't see you there." A familliar voice in front of me said "It's fine." I gasped as I opened my eyes, Tom Kaulitz was right in front of me smiling "I remember you princess from the club." He chuckled "Y-you're staying? In this hotel?" I asked as I looked up to him "Yeah our boss is friends with the owner of this hotel." He patted my head "where's your whole band?" I asked. "Asleep, I went for a walk to get something from the vending machine. But I got you instead." He winked. "Wanna go for a walk with me princess?" He took my hand and smiled, I blushed as he held my hand... he has the most beautiful smile ever.

"You said you were a big fan right?" He turned to me, "Yes very!" I smiled "Well why weren't you at our concert? I was waiting for you to show up at the meet and greet after the concert." He frowned .

"I had to go here in Florida for the rehearsals so we can be in the play offs this Friday. Why are you here? You guys already debuted..." I tilted my head.

"Eh." He shrugged, "Marketing strategy I guess? Look Princess I love playing my guitar and playing with the band... even without the fame. If people were told that we're playing next Friday. More people would wanna watch the playoffs, and so I was told."

I stayed silent, I do too. I loved playing and I love my co members so going here for an opportunity to get famous wasn't my forte, I mean living in Los Angeles? There are bands that are way better than us... although I am still glad we got the opportunity.

"You don't wanna talk to me now?" Tom said as he played with his lip ring. "Just lost in thoughts..." I sighed. Before I knew it, he pulled me by my waist and lean closer to my face, I felt my temperature rise up. My face felt hot as he was close to my face, WAY TOO CLOSE. He moved closer to me, his face just inches away from mine. We stood there motionless... I gulped as I was nervous of what's happening, he was looking deep into my eyes, looking down to my lips and up to my eyes. My grip on his shoulder tightened and his grip on my waist loosened. "How about this Princess, why don't I take you out tomorrow for dinner? My treat." He smirked and pulled his face away from mine. "S-sure... whh-what time?" I stuttered trying not to look at his eyes, "6 pm after rehearsal, I'll pull you away from your band members and we can go back to the hotel together right after."

"Okay, I think I'll go back to our room now. Bye Tom say hi to Tokio Hotel for me." I turned around and walked away quickly going back to our hotel room. I was panting heavily, I placed my palm on my forehead and wow my face is hot. I felt butterflies as he pulled me closer to him.

I opened the door to our hotel room and gently closed it. Smiling like an idiot, I quietly jumped in excitement because of what just happened. Tom and I are going dinner tomorrow night after rehearsal what are the odds??? I immediately stopped jumping as the lights went on the room. Klara, Violet and Mason were all staring at me while I stare at them one by one. "Why are you red?" Mason asked "Hi I thought you were sleeping." I said as I scratched the back of my head.

I walked towards the 2nd bed where me and Klara will sleep together, "uh huh, we were. Not until you started jumping around like a psycho maniac." Klara scoffed "Sorry, I went for a jog." I lied

Klara sighed "Alright, go back to sleep ya'll it's still rehearsal day tomorrow goodnight." She said as she layed down and pulled the blanket on top of her body.

"Night." Violet yawned and pulled down her eye pad on top of her eyes.

"Weirdos." Mason said as he turned off the lights.

It's going to be a great day tomorrow! I layed down beside Klara and fell asleep right away.

-chapter ends