His eyes darkened a bit. "Oh Miss-I'm-Already-A-Part-of-The-Group knows how to use her voice, I'm shocked."

"Insulting. Again. Did your parents drop you on your head when you were born, what makes-," but I couldn't finish my retort. Nate had pushed me up the wall, his body pressed into mine. He had placed his hands at either side of my head. I could his well defined abs through his shirt and the rapid movement of his chest. The close proximity of his body made it hard to think straight.

His eyes gazed angrily into mine, their normal emerald color had darkened to dark, almost blackish green. His gaze sent shivers up my spine. He looked downright dangerous now. But although I was supposed to be afraid, his body heath and amazing smell made my body tingle in the most amazing way.

"Don't ever talk about my parents again," he hissed through his teeth, his voice dripping with venom.

"Why not?" I breathed and tried to back away, but I had nowhere to go.

"Because you don't want to face my wrath."

I laughed without humor. "Oh I think I've faced scarier things than your wrath," I knew pushing his buttons wasn't the smartest thing to do, but I couldn't help it.

He laughed without humor under his breath and rested his arm above my head as he leaned closer. "We'll see about that."

To emphasize his words, he pressed is body even more into mine and grazed his lips across my ear slowly, before biting, hard I let out something between a moan and a gasp, something very unladylike I can guarantee you. It hurt and felt amazing at the same time. I was seriously disturbed. Get your mind out of the gutter, Mel. This isn't the right time.

"And about you being in my group," he emphasized the word my. "Audrey may consider you a part of the group, but you won't feel welcome until I accept you. Believe me."

And then his body was away from mine. Without his body heath, I felt myself shiver from the cold.

Like I said, an amazing first day.

*-*-*

Not knowing where I had to go, I decided to skip my classes until lunch. I knew it was bad, but, hey, I was a delinquent teenager after all, I had to skip now and then to keep up my reputation.

I went back to my room and read Wuthering Heights again. I've read it over a fifteen times, but the world of Catherine and Heathcliff kept me enchanted. I still couldn't understand how she could be such a selfish bitch and throw away her relationship with Heathcliff, choosing Edgar over him. I don't think I need to mention who I would choose. I've always had a soft spot for bad boys.

I sighed, a little bored after three hours of reading and decided I would go and explore a bit of the institution. I hadn't seen anything else than the corridors, Eric's room and my own room.

It appeared that Cavanaugh was extremely boring, maybe even more so than my old nuthouses. There was only one field outside were we could practice some sports and further it didn't have any other public rooms, beside the school, the cafeteria and a library. Like I said boring.

There was only one huge advantage to Cavanaugh; the freedom. I didn't meet a single guard on my way and there wasn't even a single camera in the corridors. I hadn't felt this free in a couple of years.

I decided to linger in the library, exploring what kind of books they were having.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the many book they were having. I certainly hadn't expect this.

I let my hand glide slowly over the bindings of the books, noticing books I had never read. This would probably my favorite place here.

I jumped up in surprise when I heard a quiet, yet attractive voice behind me.

"Hello?" it questioned me.

In front of me was standing a guy with icy blue eyes and a radiant smile. He looked like the complete opposite of Nate, who was all scowls and growling. This guy looked open and friendly.

"Hi," I offered, smiling at him.

He took a few steps my way and stopped beside me, fingering a novel named Interview With the Vampire. I had heard of it, but had never had the chance to read it.

"This is the first time I've seen someone of Audrey's group in the library," as he said this, he removed the book from it's shelf.

I shrugged a non-committal shrug, remembering Nate's words from a few hours ago 'Audrey may consider you a part of the group, but you won't feel welcome until I accept you.'

"I don't consider myself a part of Audrey's group."

I muttered the words softly, but he still heard them.

"Believe me, you are. No one has ever sat with them who wasn't part of her group," he said, sounding disappointed, as if he didn't like the fact I'd eaten with them. I looked up, seeing intense blue eyes looking down at me.

"You don't like them." It was a statement not a question.

"No, I don't."

"Then you'll probably won't like me either."

His mouth transformed into a smirk. "I'm not one to judge upon appearances." He pressed the book into my hands. "And besides someone who likes to read had already scored some point with me."

And then he walked away, without saying goodbye, leaving me standing there with a fucking book in my hands. Couldn't there be someone who was normal? But although he was probably as weird as Nate, I was intrigued by him.

"What's you name?" I called after him.

He didn't look back, but just said his name to me.

"Aydin."