~17~ Sin's the sweetest fruit

Start from the beginning

“That was unnecessary.” Jovani tsked, running his hand into his black-ish brown hair.

He was talking to Ermanno who already looked pissed off and they had two men in suit surrounding them.

“It was well deserved Graciano.” Ermanno's Baritone voice did it's job of filling up the room, and also making my stomach fold.

“I know but, did you have to shoot him in his thigh?”

“You're right. I should have shot his mouth, that would've done a better job shutting him up.”

I shuddered hearing him speak.

“He's family Ermanno. Everyone had thier eyes on you. The consigliere had thier eyes on you.” Jovani breath out.

“Family should be respectful of thier don.” he emphasized on 'family'

Jovani exhaled, finally giving up.

Jovani had talked about how Ermanno was a man who always listened and observed. The quiet one's were always the most dangerous. Cliché.

I was just about to turn back and abort my mission of going to the kitchen when I felt eyes on me.

I stared at Jovani, his eyes were on me, roaming down my body. Ermanno noticed a distracted Jovani and turned to my direction.

The pounding of my heart got more aggressive as his fog grey eyes landed on my hazel ones.

His facial expression hardened the more as he stared down my body.

I considered running back up the staircase but they would think I had come just to eavesdrop on thier conversation.

I gulped and played with my fingers. “please don't mind me, I just came to get some water.” I walked passed them. The pasta would have to wait a little. I'll just sip some water and run back to my room.

Once in the kitchen and out from thier sight, I held my hand over my chest to feel my heart beat. I was going to explode any second now.

Before I could get a bottle of water, I heard the swing open.

I immediately turned my back, only to see Ermanno. His eyes were dark and hooded and his facial expression screamed anger.

“What do you think you're doing?” he walked closer to me, his heavy footsteps clicking on the marble floor.

“Getting water..” I pointed to the fridge.

“What kind of game are you playing? Going around my mansion in a towel? You're basically begging for a good fuck.”

His statement caught me off guard. My throat went dry and my palms turned sweaty. I fought the urge to grind my thighs together. I wasn't begging for anything.

“Julía just dry-cleaned my clothes. I didn't know you were going to be around, believe me-”

“Kneel.” his single command caught me off. I stared quizzically at him. His men were directly outside the kitchen. He couldn't possibly want to do this here.

I had never gotten down on my knees for any man, ever.

His hand slowly traced his belt as he began to undo it.

My body grew hot, wondering if he was actually serious.

My knees began to ache began me to get down.

With my eyes on his, I slowly dropped my knees on the cold marble floor. Ermanno smirked, his suit pants fell down his legs.

All he was in now was a black boxer brief. They perfectly outlined what was waiting for me beneath. He was big, bigger than I last saw when I was in the cage, if possible.