XI | Ice Cream

Começar do início

he locked the car and walking into the same direction as the eager younger boy.

"kyun!" minho shouted.

chan cocked an eyebrow, confused.

as he made his way to the ice cream shop, he noticed minho leaning over the counter and getting all close to the male on the other side.

his insides tensed suddenly and his fists clenched subconsciously.

he walked into the light of the shop and cleared his throat.

the two were pulled out of their conversation and minho smiled as he stood up straight.

"kyun, this is chan. chan, this is changkyun, my cousin." minho said as he took chan's wrist and pulled him over.

"incest?-" chan thought.

"hello, chan." changkyun smiled as he put out his hand.

chan looked down at the hand and tilted his head.

minho just laughed awkwardly as he hit changkyun's hand away.

"it's okay. um... let's just get some ice cream, yeah?" minho said as he hesitantly scratched his nape.

chan just shrugged.

changkyun nodded and grabbed out a small-ish cardboard bowl and minho immediately started naming the flavours he wanted.

meanwhile, chan just looked out at the road, it was getting dark pretty quickly.

a few moments later and minho nudged chan's side.

chan came out of his trance and looked at the younger.

"are you getting anything?" minho asked as he took a big scoop into his mouth.

chan cringed at the boy and shook his head.

"nah. ice cream and cigarettes don't sound like they go well together." chan replied as he looked away.

minho just shrugged and waved his 'cousin' goodbye.

as they walked out chan had a sudden thought.

"did you even pay?"

"nah. he lets me and felix have it for free, cool right?" minho said cheerfully.

chan just nodded.

they got to the car and minho walked to the back of it and looked at chan expectedly.

chan just raised his eyebrows.

"what?" chan scoffed out a laugh.

minho gently hit the car three times.

"open it. it better not be filled with useless shit and used condoms because i'm not about to deal with that." minho said with an icky tone in his voice.

chan just rolled his eyes and went over to minho and nudged him a little to move away while his opens the boot (or trunk🙄).

minho squealed excitedly and immediately crawled into the car and sat down with his legs dangling.

chan looked at him confused.

minho patted a spot beside him as he took of the ice cream into his mouth.

"you want me to sit with you?" chan asked as he looked at minho warily.

minho gulped down the cold substance and nodded.

"come on, you're wasting time! we're gonna miss the sunset because of you!" minho yelled and kicked his legs.

chan sighed and sat beside the younger.