Brotherly Bonding!

As the stars shine high above, the residents of The Mushroom Kingdom prepare themselves for a long night of sleep. Some turn off their lights, others brush their teeth, and a very small few even get into bed.

The streets, although mostly vacant, still show many signs of the festival that was had just hours ago. Confetti covers the streets, kites on poles are leaned up against various buildings, and tomatoes juice cover the streets. To clean this liquid, and every thing else small enough to be eaten, up, the mushroom kingdom uses an elite task force that will patrol the streets throughout the night.....and will ride on the backs of various Yoshi's whose tongues are dragging against the ground.

The parade floats are parked, in a circle, next to the castle. Multiple Toad guards are positioned around the floats that have Piantas still locked up on them....who are passed out as well.

Toad sleeps in front of the float he was standing on. He sucks on his thumb as he dreams away...

Yes, it seems as though most of the kingdom is ready for the night ahead....but a few....are still working....deep into the night....

Within a dark side room of the castle, one lit by only one candle on a desk, sits Princess Peach, who, with a quill in hand, writes a letter to someone...

Peach: "Dearest King Penguin.....Thank you so much for housing...a considerable amount.....of the Pianta population.....I know that your jails may be filled....but it is truly a great help....for you...and the other rulers......to put yourselves out.....for.......me!"

Daisy, who is sitting on a stool in the corner, her wrists still cuffed together, stares at Peach in complete annoyance as tomato juice drips off of her.

Peach: "If you would be willing.....at....a later.....date......I will......be holding a ball.......to celebrate......our.....great.......vic-victory!"

Daisy huffs and turns away from her to face the wall.

Peach: "There will be.....food.....and festivities......and...........dancing! And music.....of......course...."

Daisy groans.

Peach: "And......I.....think..........we could.....all.....use......some.....fun......after.....this....long.....fight."

Daisy groans louder.

Peach looks over at her and sighs.

Peach: "Hope........you....can........attend.....Love...........Princess......Peach! P.S..........I've baked everyone.....a.....cake!"

Daisy groans even louder, this time accidentally tipping over her stool and falling to the ground as she turns to Peach dramatically.

Looking over the edge of the desk, Peach smiles down at Daisy on the floor. She then shakes her head and chuckles as she sits back down and puts the letter into a envelope.

Daisy sighs as she turns to see the door open....and a tired looking Luigi walk in.

Peach, as she's licking the envelope, looks up to see Luigi in the doorway.

Peach: "Luuuiggi?"

Luigi shuts the door and waves.

Luigi: "Hello.....Princess....."

Peach puts down the envelope as she looks him up and down.

Peach: "......What happened to you?"

Luigi: "Oh.....you know........Mario...."

Peach: "Mario did this to you?"

Luigi nods.

Luigi: "Yea.......Well, uh, actually, no.......but he might as well have......"