Something about Mario...

A pair of handcuffs are placed on Daisy's arm as Peach takes a step back and breathes out a sigh of relief.

Peach: "Whoo, alright......Princess Daisy?"

Daisy, who is facing away from her, slowly turns to glare at her enemy.

Peach: "You are hereby revoked of your kingdom, your riches, and your title until further notice WHICH will be decided by the collective minds of the kingdoms of our land. This all is being done so that you cannot, in the future, recreate past actions. Do you understand?"

Daisy: ".............Uh-huh, sure......."

Daisy turns back and, upon seeing two penguins carrying a chest of hers, starts stomping towards them with a glare.

Daisy: "HEY! THAT'S MY CHEST! YOU CAN'T TAKE IT! IT'S MY FAVORITE PLACE TO HIDE IN!"

Peach grabs Daisy's legs, causing her to fall forward and hit her face on the ground. Peach, upon seeing Daisy's feet uncovered, pulls her hands back with a disgusted face.

Peach: "Where is-......Where are your shoes?"

Daisy: "........Oh! I took those off when I took my armor off!"

Peach: ".......Why?"

Daisy: "Well, metal can REALLY cook you if you're in it unprotected, SO I like to wear shoes when I'm wearing some! What? Do you have a problem with that?"

Peach: "......Okay......but why did you take them off?"

Daisy: "Uh, duh, because I don't need them anymore! Man, for a Princess, you're not that bright!"

Peach: ".......Unlike you?...."

Daisy: "Yep!"

Peach tries to help Daisy up, only for her to push her away, as countless members of Peach's army carry various objects out of the palace. While this is happening, hundreds of Piantas kneel behind Peach, each of them with their hands behind their back.

Peach escorts Daisy to the rest of her army as Mario watches from a near by hill.

As he looks on at the destroyed battlefield with a satisfactory smile,  and a hint of tiredness buried underneath, he then turns his attention and begins searching for someone else...

Past the rolling hills of the desert, and Toad, who is making sand angels with a pained expression on his face because of the heat, resides two specific spots of color that, while far in the distance, stand out impressively from the rest of the orange sand.

One is a spot of orange....while the other...is a speck of green.

Mario sighs. There he is....again....

Mario walks down the hill he was standing on, beginning his journey over to his much taller brother.

Luigi: "Well aren't you a beautiful little dinosaur? Aren't you? Aren't yooooouuuuu???"

Luigi scratches the neck of a large orange plesiosaur like creature from the shoreline as said creature slaps her tail against the water in excitement.

Luigi then embraces the creatures neck as he moves his arms up and down, scratching the creature in the process and making it move happily from side to side.

Luigi: "Were you worried about me? Were you? Were you???"

The giant animal then moves back from him, almost causing him to fall forward into the water, as she emits a loud, almost chirp like, call.

Plessie: "Waa! WAA!"

Luigi: "Aw! I knew you cared about me, Plessie!"

Plessie then ducks into the water, only for a boulder to fly out and soar through the air, the sun shining behind it. It almost hits Luigi. Thankfully, he jumps out of the way and slides against the sand right as the boulder hits the shoreline, causing a ton of sand to fly into the air and rain down on top of and around Luigi.