<5>

Thank you for 1k Views!

- Grammar mistakes

Sorry i haven't post for a month, i've been very stressed from worrying about my grades and hiding them from my parents and staying up late just looking into the dark knowing i'll commit before i'm 18.

But anywhos new chapter here we go!

_________________________________________________________

Boboiboy and Fang were running. Normally they wouldn't run at all, but right now their literally somewhat wanted from the Police. Not for jail, probably. But just for some suspicion that's all. But despite that, it was probably the best choice for them to get away from the Cafe from now.

Boboiboy and Fang were running fast. Since their aliens, they could run faster than regular people, as in Humans. Boboiboy and Fang both ran while carrying their individual bags filled with golden bars, which were the reason they were running in the first place. Although their goal was to find Wishbot and explore the new dimension. For now they put that goal aside for a little bit and decided to find a safe spot to stay until they could settle a plan to find Wishbot again.

Boboiboy and Fang were running, people who were on the sidelines watched as two boys who looked very young run at a weirdly fast speed for someone their age. Boboiboy and Fang were running on the Sidewalks looking frantically for a safe spot such as a, well anything really.

Boboiboy was carrying his bag and kept looking behind himself while trying to hear if there were any sirens going off in the distance. Meanwhile Fang kept a look out for a possible place to stay for even a little while. Boboiboy was running and decided to finally speak. "There seems to be no sirens going off, that's good. Anything Fang?" Boboiboy said while still trying to hear if there were any sirens. Fang hummed for a second turning his head to the left and right and finally shook his head. "Nope, but it's been a while since we've started running. Maybe we should take a break, we're pretty fast after all. They weren't even following us." Fang stated. He was right. The Police cars weren't technically coming for them since their the ones who left after the Police.

"Yeah but still, there could've been another Police car behind the one that we saw or heard leave." Boboiboy started to slow down as he felt that they were okay for now. As he slowed down a bit so did Fang. Fang and Boboiboy eventually stopped running and stayed still for a sec, they were at a place that had a lot of bars and arcades. Boboiboy looked around the area. "Are we in downtown?" Boboiboy said questionably as the Place had some Arcades, few bars and shops you would most likely see at Downtown. Fang looked around as well, he even spotted some of those weird cardboard sign things with that weird rip off bunny on them. "I think so, tho it seems like this place is more active at Nighttime assuming the atmosphere." The place looked more like a place you would come at night, at least that's what the vibe was.

Boboiboy decided to take a peak in the arcade since the doors were wide opened. The place was incredibly packed. So many people were playing a thing that had a glowing circle and some buttons around it. Boboiboy wasn't sure what that was called. Some people were throwing basketball hoops, dancing and playing those fake gun shooting games at the targets who were zombies. "Well this place seems lively" Fang nodded at Boboiboy's remark. "Yeah, hey! I see some Motels and hotels. We should check them out!" Fang said as his eyes lightened at the sight of multiple Hotels and Motels.

"I should have guessed there were Hotels and Motels around. This place is probably really lively at night. A lot of people must get drunk or just don't have the energy to go home." Boboiboy said thinking. "But yeah your right, we should check it out. But we only have Golden bars, how are we supposed to pay?" Boboiboy asked raising an Eyebrow. Fang just simply shrugged. "We don't have to pay immediately, we're just gonna check the places out. Maybe we can find a suitable place for us to stay." Fang did have a point. Boboiboy smiled. "Okay! Let's go check out some hotels and Motels." Boboiboy said with a cheery tone.