15

3 years later

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY," they all shouted when Minho and Changbin walked through the door.

"Did we surprise you?" Jisung asked.

"You would have if Felix didn't send me a selfie while setting up the decorations," Changbin laughed as Jisung looked over at Felix.

"Whoops," Felix said, "You still love me, right?"

Jisung sighed and walked over to give Felix a kiss on the cheek.

"Of course I still love you," he grumbled as Felix held him in an embrace.

"Chan and Jeongin should be here in a bit," Hyunjin said, "They're running late, but they're bringing some ice cream."

"Remember when Jisung worked at that ice cream place and wouldn't shut up about my dick?" Minho said suddenly.

"Shhh, I have a boyfriend now, and yeah, his is smaller, but you know what he's really good at-"

"Jisung," Felix stopped him as his ears grew red.

The door swung open.

"Who wants ice cream?" Chan called, and was suddenly surrounded by excited boys.

"So you're dating Jeongin? I thought you were straight," Changbin said while holding Pancake.

"I thought I was too, I guess you're just a really good kisser," Chan joked.

"I get that a lot," Changbin said looking over at Minho.

"But he is, like he is phenomenal at kissing. Like he's just so good at it," Minho gushed defensively, but was interrupted by Changbin's lips being pressed against his.

"Wow," Minho sighed.

"We've been dating for nearly 2 years, and he still always has the same reaction," Changbin told the group.

"Truth or dare?" Seungmin asked.

"Truth!" Hyunjin said.

"Coward. Okay, who did you have a crush on before we started dating?"

"Oh 100% Felix," Hyunjin answered.

"You didn't have to answer with such certainty," Seungmin told him.

"You asked," Hyunjin said, "Besides, that was ages ago, I only like you now."

Seungmin smiled.

"Truth or dare?" Hyunjin asked.

"Dare!" Jisung responded.

"I dare you to draw yourself a mustache with a Sharpie," Hyunjin told him.

"Boring," Jisung said leaving the room to grab a Sharpie.

"Changbin, truth or dare?" Minho asked.

"Dare," Changbin responded.

"I dare you to kiss me for 10 seconds," Minho said.

Changbin rolled his eyes and leaned in to kiss his boyfriend.

"Wow, has anyone ever told you you're a really good kisser?" Minho asked when he was done.

"No, I've actually never heard that before," Changbin said sarcastically, before kissing him a second time.

"Truth or dare?" Jeongin asked.

"Truth," Chan answered.

"Honestly, who's a better kisser, me or Changbin?" Jeongin asked.

"Um- well to be honest- I barely even remember that one time I kissed Changbin- so I don't think I can give that fair of an answer," Chan said.

"But if you had to pick one," Jeongin said.

"Well, I don't really think—"

"Maybe I should give you a kiss to help you decide," Jeongin said.

"Maybe you should," Chan said in response.

Jeongin gave Chan a quick kiss and then pulled back.

"Sorry Changbin, I think Jeongin wins," Chan said.

"What?" Changbin said pulling away from Minho for a second.

"Wow you really can't multitask," Chan said laughing.

Minho pulled Changbin in for probably their 5th kiss when Jisung came back and everyone burst into laughter.

"Wait, I want a kiss," Jisung pouted when he saw Changbin and Minho.

Felix leaned in to kiss him but kept laughing.

"Bro, just close your eyes and kiss me," Jisung told him after his 3rd attempt.

"Bro I'm trying," Felix replied in between laughing, "I can't take it seriously with the mustache."

After they ate, Changbin opened up his presents.

"This one's from me and Jisung," Felix said passing Changbin a book shaped present.

"It's a cook book because you and Minho like cooking together, and definitely not just so me and Felix can come here to get free food," Jisung said.

"Dude, don't blow our cover!" Felix joked.

"Speaking of blow, when we get home—"

"Stop, we literally just ate," Hyunjin told him.

"Speaking of eating—" Seungmin started, while Hyunjin glared at him.

"Don't look at me like that, I was just joking, I swear," Seungmin assured him, "Unless..."

"So anyways, this is from me," Jeongin said, handing Changbin a present, changing the subject.

Changbin opened the box full of cute, tiny hats.

"Woah! Their just your size!" Minho smirked.

"They're for our cat, right?" Changbin asked them. Jeongin nodded. "Thanks, I'm sure Pancake will look so cute in them!"

"You better send us all pics," Chan remarked.

"Did you get me anything?" Changbin asked Minho a few presents later.

Minho nodded and left to go get, what Changbin assumed to be his present.

He came back a while later, with a small gift.

"Sorry it took me so long, I forgot to wrap it," Minho confessed.

"It's fine," Changbin said as he unwrapped the gift.

Once he unwrapped it, he was left with a small box.

He looked up at Minho who nodded for him to open it.

He was greeted with a neatly folded letter and a ring.

I never really planned on this, but there's a lot I didn't plan.

I never planned on feeling this way about someone, on falling in love. I felt like love was something I would never actually feel, but you proved me wrong, and I'm glad that you did.

I never planned on you showing up at my window that night. I love everything about you, the way your hair looks in the morning, the way you smile, the way you're such an incredibly amazing kisser, the way you look out for your friends. I like when we make food together, I like watching you play with our cat, and I like when we watch movies and you fall asleep in my arms.

You're my favorite feeling, and i want you to plan the future with me.

Love, Minho

P.S. I would have just said it, but I was afraid I would say something sarcastic and kill the vibe

"Please marry me, I don't have a back up present, and lost the receipt," Minho told him.

Changbin laughed and gave him a kiss.

"Take that as a yes," he told him.