14

Ugh, I'm so stupid, Minho thought to himself as he grabbed his car keys and headed for the door.

He wouldn't have really gone home, would he? He's not that dumb. Right? He thought as he drove up to the ice cream shop.

"Where's Jisung?" he asked the person at the counter.

"He was fired a couple weeks ago, why?" the employee told him.

"It's an emergency, and he won't answer my texts. I was hoping he'd be here." Minho explained.

"Do you wanna call him?" the employee asked.

He nodded as the employee gave him the phone.

"Do you know where he is?" Minho asked Jisung after he picked up.

"Who?" Jisung asked confused.

"Changbin. The fucking idiot left. Can you go see if he's at his house?" Minho asked.

Minho could hear Jisung groan and roll out of bed over the phone.

"Also, unblock my number," Minho said before hanging up.

"Was he there?" Minho asked.

"Nope," Jisung replied.

"Fuck. We really messed up didn't we?"

"No shit, Sherlock."

"Where else could he have gone? I feel like we've looked everywhere. Did you ask your little boyfriend?"

"Who, Felix? Yeah, he says he call if he sees him."

"Thank you so much, okay bye," Minho said as he hung up.

-

Minho:
Found him.

Minho sat next to Changbin on the grass.

"Hi," he said.

"Go away," Changbin replied turning to face the other direction.

"I've been looking for you all day," Minho told him, "Why are you here?"

"Because I know you're right. I can't go back there," he grumbled.

"You know, you were right too," Minho told him.

"Hmm?" Changbin hummed.

"I should've told you how I was feeling. I should've asked you if you wanted to instead of going to Jisung, it's all my fault," Minho said.

"But we aren't together or anything," Changbin told him.

"Please, we're roommates, it's implied," Minho said causing Changbin to break into a smile, "Let's go home."

"Can we stay and watch the stars a little longer?" Changbin asked. Minho nodded and intertwined fingers with him.

Eventually, Changbin fell asleep to the sound of Minho's heartbeat.

Minho shook him gently.

"Hey, we need to go home now, okay?"

Changbin groaned in response.

"You must be tired," Minho said, "You've been out all day. When we get home we can cuddle. Sound nice?"

Changbin nodded as the two got into Minho's car.

__

Several months later

"I'm nervous," Minho whined.

"Just ask him, you got this," Jisung told him, patting him on the back.

"But what if he just agrees because it's my birthday?"

"Don't overthink it," Jisung told him, "Just ask him casually."

"I gotta go, he's coming."

"Changbin," Minho said trying to seem confident.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"So let's say I bought this apartment, would you want to move in with me? Not in the friendship, roomates, hiding you in my house kind of way, but in the, uh, boyfriend kind of way?" Minho asked trying to slow his heartbeat.

"Depends, if I say yes, do I still have to give you a birthday present?" Changbin asked, thinking about how much fun it was to see Minho this nervous.

"Only a kiss?" Minho was trying to flirt, but it came out as a question. He tried to pinpoint the moment Changbin had gained so much power over him. Usually he was the one who made Changbin flustered, not the other way around.

Changbin leaned in and gave Minho a soft kiss on the lips.

"That's just a preview for tonight," Changbin smirked.

"Oh, um," Minho said, growing red, "So that's a yes then?"

The Right Window  «Minbin»On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara