6

Changbin woke up the next afternoon with a headache. He looked over to see Minho asleep next to him before getting up to use the restroom. His head was killing him.

When he came back, he was sad to find that Minho had left.

"Hey," Minho said, coming down from the stairs already dressed, "I'm going to the store, wanna come?"

Changbin nodded.

"Well then you better get dressed," he told him, "Did you sleep okay? Are you feeling well? Do you have a headache?"

Changbin nodded at him, holding his head frowning.

Minho walked over to him, placing his hands on his shoulders and giving him a little peck on the forehead.

"Did that help?" Minho asked, causing Changbin to giggle, "Here, you go get dressed, I'll have you some medicine by the time you get back down."

Changbin nodded and rushed to Minho's room to get his things. Even though Minho's parents were never home, Changbin was still staying in the same room as Minho because if Minho's parents came home and their room was messed up, they would, according to Minho, "totally flip out."

When Changbin was ready, Minho grabbed his keys and they headed outside together.

Minho put the keys in ignition and turned on the radio.

"Did you have fun last night?" he asked.

Changbin nodded, thinking back to the night before.

"Well that's good, because I gave Chan your number."

"Really?"

Minho nodded.

"Do you go to school?" Changbin asked.

"When I feel like it," Minho shrugged, "so spin the bottle? Fun game?"

Changbin nodded, "Yeah, but I wish we would have been sober when we played. I wanna know what Chan would've done if he wasn't drunk."

Minho looked at him, pulling down his sunglasses slightly, "and me?"

Changbin laughed, "And you. It was really nice to have two guys fighting over me."

"Of course, anything for my 'boyfriend.' And for the record, you're a really good kisser. I'd do it over again, even if I were sober," Minho teased.

Changbin looked out the window so Minho couldn't tell that he was blushing.

"You know, I can still see that you're blushing," Minho said, as if reading Changbin's mind, "Your ears get red."

"Keep your eyes on the road," Changbin laughed as he pulled out his phone to text Chan.

"Are you hungry?" Minho asked after a while.

"Mhm."

"Wanna get some food before we go to the store?"

"Mhm."

"I know this really great restaurant, do you like tacos?"

"Mhm."

Minho pulled into a gas station.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked looking at the boy.

"What?" Changbin asked.

"What's wrong, you're being quiet." Minho glanced at the phone in the boy's hands. "Oh, Changbin. What's wrong? Is it Chan?"

Changbin only nodded, as he held back tears.

"What is it?" Minho asked.

Changbin handed him his phone.

Chan:
Hi, Minho gave me your number?

Changbin:
Yes! I am Changbin.

Chan:
Oh, yeah, just a lil disclaimer I like to give the people I drink with, don't take to heart anything weird I do. I'm straight. I just like to do stuff with guys when I'm drunk, you know?

Changbin was so frustrated, Chan was the whole reason he was in this mess with his parents. It was because of him that he had had to stay at a strangers house for the past 2 days, though he could barely call him a stranger now.

Changbin looked at Minho, upset in a moment of realization.

"Did you know?" he asked.

Minho furiously shook his head.

"I had no idea, I swear. If I knew he was straight I would've told you."

Changbin turned away and looked back to see Minho quickly typing on his phone.

"What're you doing?" Changbin asked.

Minho showed him the phone screen.

Changbin:
Well obviously no guy would want to date you, and besides, I already have a boyfriend, remember? We are actually going on a date today, I hope you and whatever girl you're fucking right now are doing well! :)

"Minho, he didn't even say anything mean, you can't send that," Changbin told him trying to grab back his phone.

"Why not? If he's really completely straight it won't bother him anyway. Was it too passive-aggressive?" Minho asked.

Changbin rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone back.

Changbin:
Sorry, that was my beautiful, loving, caring, boyfriend Minho. I tried to stop him, but he sent it anyway. I guess he just cares too much about me. And is too pretty. He is the only guy I like, so you don't have to worry about it. ;))

"That's passive-aggressive," Changbin said showing Minho as he pushed the send button.