Dragon looked at the sea.

Calm, too calm for the Grand Line!

The sounds of the drums ceased when the baby fell asleep in his arms. The small being was not afraid of the stoic face that Dragon had wore earlier. He hadn't cried like most of the infants would do!

Dragon made his way inside the cabin and laid the baby on the bed, fortifying him with pillows to protect the newborn. With that done, he went to pick up some towels to dry him. But to his astonishment the baby was completely dry! It was as if he was never in the ocean in the first place.

Dragon's shocks were increasing every minute as he watched the mysterious baby. Why was the baby in the ocean in the first place? Should he keep it? Is it his son now? Whatever might be the answer, he wasn't ready to face it.

His thoughts were broken by his right-hand man, who chose this time to enter his cabin. The violet-haired Okama queen stopped in his tracks when he saw the most wanted criminal, his best friend, his boss, the coldest person he has ever seen, cradling a baby!!!

"Dragon-boy...?" The Okama queen questioned, not knowing what to even ask.

Dragon didn't know what he should do, but he felt attached to the baby and in a sense he felt he was a father to the little infant. He felt proud. He felt happy to have a son. He wanted to protect the baby, his newly claimed son. He picked the baby in his arms and kissed his forehead lovingly, making the baby open his sleepy eyes in the process. The baby giggled, making Dragon's cold heart suddenly fill with warmth. He smiled as the next words slipped from his mouth.

"Monkey D. Luffy!"

The baby giggled in joy and laughed. The sounds resonating through his body as Dragon heard it. The winds seemed to play a tune and the moonlight illuminated the room, falling on Luffy's face. The baby was smiling widely and was trying to reach with his little hands to grab the large finger of Dragon. Once he had his little hands on the larger finger, a brilliant smile lit on the baby's face as he cuddled closer to it and closed his eyes, going back to sleep.

The smile never left the little face! How was that even possible? How can an infant smile in his sleep? Do every baby do this? How did the baby get to him? There were more questions than answers. But one thing was sure, the ocean, the sea, the waves have gifted him a child to take care of.

"He is my son," Dragon looked to Ivankov for the first time since the said okama had entered the room, with a smile on his face, which was too rare for anyone to see.

Ivankov stood there shocked for a while, not believing the words that this man could ever have a baby. But the proof was in front of him. He made his way to the infant and saw the smiling face. His heart stopped for a moment. He was so freaking adorable. Ivankov couldn't help himself from cooing at the newborn.

"Can I hold him?" Ivankov asked, his large hands ready to carry the little one in his arms.

Dragon smiled at his right-hand man and handed his son to him carefully. Ivankov touched the soft cheeks of the baby using his giant thumb, causing the baby to open his eyes slowly. The little one gave a small yawn before blinking at Ivankov. The baby cutely tilted his head a little to the side, making Ivankov stop, and stared into the eyes of the Revolutionary for a few seconds before bursting into a cute happy giggle.

Ivankov felt his heart had stopped working when he felt the intense gaze of the baby. Something inside him told him, this baby was not ordinary.

"I- What was that?" Ivankov uttered, not even realizing that he spoke.

"I don't know," Dragon simply shrugged it off, knowing full well what his friend wanted to ask. But he himself doesn't know what was that. He had felt it once.