Chapter 2 - Plan

Craig's P.O.V

I woke up to find myself in somebody else's bed, as I looked around I saw that I was in Tweek's bed which is a total score for me. I saw that I was holding onto Tweek like he was a teddy bear, and he was sleeping peacefully. It surprised me because I had been holding him quite tightly.

Reluctantly, I let go of Tweek, realizing that I had practically been squeezing him to death.

I took a look at his room to see that it was surprisingly clean. He must've done some cleaning up before I got here.

Then, the reality of school hit me, and I contemplated waking Tweek up. I decided to do so, knowing that he would probably freak out about being late or something like that.

"Hey, sleepyhead, wake up!" I said, gently shaking him.

"Ugh..." Tweek groggily opened his eyes. "AFHDGDHGDJAGGHAJAHGHAAJSGJDHLLLS"

"Oh my goodness, calm down Tweek you just woke up how are you screaming already.." I said, holding my hands to my ears. I hate loud noises.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?? DID WE SLEEP TOGETHER??"

I blushed a little at his remark but he didn't notice since he was too busy freaking out.

"Tweek, calm down"

"We have to go to school soon. Come on." We got up and got prepared for the day.

..... time skip to when they get to school .....

We arrived at school and met up with Clyde, Tolkien, and Jimmy.

 Tolkien was the first to spot us.

"Oh hey g-"

"TWEEK, CRAIG, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU, TOLKIEN WAS BULLYING ME!!" Clyde interrupted

"No I wasn't, I was just-" Tolkien tried to explain

"SHUT UP YOU BULLY!!"

"He wa-wasn't bullying you c-clyde, he was just stating the fact on how h-h-hockey fu-fucking sucks."

Clyde looked like he was about to cry and Tolkien started comforting him. Tweek just sighed and Jimmy started making jokes to lighten up the mood, which kinda worked.

Then the bell rang and everybody went to their classes. I had writing class with Clyde so I walked with him to our class.

CLYDE'S P.O.V

"I just wish they would stop bullying me y'know!!" I said to Craig, but he wasn't paying attention to me, nor the teacher.

He's probably thinking about Tweek. I wish he'd stop daydreaming about him and actually do something about it! It's driving me insane!! Not just me but everybody else too, it's sickening watching them drool over each other.

Maybe I have to do something, I mean, since I'm such an ultra mega super giga chad, I guess I'll help.

But first, I need a plan, and I know just who's smart enough to think of one!

... time skip to lunch ...

It is lunchtime now, which is my personal favorite time of the day because I get to eat! Yummy! But alas, I had more important stuff, like operation creek!! First things first, I need to talk to the smartest person I know, Tolkien.

Since we were seated next to each other at the lunch table, I discreetly kicked him under the table and whispered for him to meet me in the bathroom. I know it may sound strange at the moment, but I just know it will be worth it once I finally get  two of my best friends together!!

"OMG!!" I exclaimed as I stood up, pretending to be in pain. "I THINK.. I THINK I'M EXPERIENCING PERIOD CRAMPS! I URGENTLY NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!" With that, I swiftly made my way to the bathroom.

BOOM! Easy peasy lemon squeezy! Now I just wait for Tolkien.

Tolkien's P.O.V

What. The. Fuck.

"H-he does know t-t-th-that g-guys dont h-have period cramps r-r-right?" Jimmy stated

"What the fuck is that idiot up to now.." Craig said

I sighed as I got up and said "I'll go check up on him"

I wonder what he wants anyways.

It better not be something stupid.

A/N

Hey guysss, I literally re-wrote this chapter w a whole new storyline lolll so now I have to rewrite the other chapters omg im going insane aughhh its already 3 am :(

This chapter was kinda short but oh well

That's all from me, bye! - Luna

688 words