𝔳𝔦. face to face with ghostface

ابدأ من البداية

What the hell is going on?

"You know what, it's fine. Don't tell me, I get it...just be safe, okay?" Amber wishes luck to one of her closest friends. "Your inhaler should be in my room."

She turns around, her eyes falling on every guest in the house, "alright! Everyone, thanks for coming but the party's over!"

"What?" Someone spoke faintly.

Amber repeats herself, "Time to go!"

"No!"

Suddenly, the lights flickers on, causing Starr to squint at the sudden change in lighting. She turns to see Richie flipping on the switches.

"Uh, Hi—Gen Z, how are you?" Richie akwardly speaks to the teenagers, "Sam and Tara, here, have been attacked by the killer twice and now they're here, which makes this place a huge murder target."

"...sooo if I were you, I would probably leave."

The teenagers protested, a cup went flying towards Richies head. "Okay, I tried being nice, get the fuck out!" He ordered as the teens continued trashing the home before leaving. 

Once all the teens were gone, Amber looked back at Tara, "let's go get your inhaler." She walks away, escorting Tara towards her room.

Starr turns to Sam, "are you guys really leaving?"

Sam sent Starr a sad smile, "I have to protect my sister, I'm sorry, Starr. I know how close you and Tara are I—"

"It's okay. I understand." Starr hides her pained expression.

Now is not the time to be selfish. Starr spoke to herself.

Richie huffs, catching Sam's attention, "being in this place freaks me the fuck out," he cringes, "I need beer, I'll be right back."

"Ok." Sam nods.

Starr watches him leave.

"What up with you?" Sam acknowledged.

"He doesn't seem a little...weird to you?" Starr crosses her arms.

"Weird?"

Starr scolded herself. Her memory tracing back to her accusing Amber of doing something she would never do. "Nothing—I'm just...it's just the weed."

"Weed?" Sam smirks, "you're high?"

Starr tried not to smile, but fails, "maaaybe."

Sam couldn't stop herself from laughing. The last person she thought would get high, is Starr Kimens, the sweet little girl she use to babysit.

While smiling, Starr finds the words to say, "hey have you seen Chad?"

"No, you can't find him?"

Starr makes her wonders disappear, "no, I think he may be outside, just give me a second." Starr opens door the the outside steps.

Starr slows down some, for a second she tried to forget the fact that there was a psycho killer on the loose, just so she could have the balls to step onto the grass. "Chad!" She calls, "Please tell me you and Liv aren't boning!" She chuckles.