Just like that...

Comincia dall'inizio

"Thank you so much, my baby." You say sincerely, placing another soft kiss on her lips, before letting go off her shoulders.

Hailee slowly leans down to rest her head on your chest, her legs stretched out somehow crossed with yours. You surround her whole upper body with both of your arms, hugging Haiz tightly, holding her firm.

Believe it or not, but every beautiful night out gets to an end. It poorly does.

It's now around 3am as you make it back to Flo's house. You brought Hailee home to hers but decided to spent one more night parted from each other.

This was only your first date and you don't wanna rush things, remember? Plus that you couldn't promise to keep your hands to yourself if you slept at Hailee's place.

You sneak upstairs to quickly get into more comfortable clothes for the night. Unfortunately your suitcase is still standing in Flo's bedroom.

You quietly open the door and sneak into the room, trying to figure out where your things are, which is definitely a loosing game due the darkness in the room.

You have a hard time trying to be quiet and get your shit together, as you notice that the bed is empty.

"What the fuck?" You whisper to yourself, confused if you missed anything Florence maybe said or planned for a sleepover somewhere else.

"Y/N!" Suddenly the door slams open and a whole body hits yours, causing you to fall to the ground. "How was your date?" Flo's voice keeps being squeaky and way too loud for this time of the night..or morning.

"What the fuck!" You now speak out. "If you'd get off of me, I could at least breathe, which means that I could tell you how it was. Okay?" You talk slowly, trying to not freak out over the heart attack Florence was about to give you.

"Oops!" Your Bestie jumps off of you and offers her hand. You take it to also jump up, but with less motivation than she did.

"Soooo??" Flo rushes over to the edge of her bed and tabs the spot next to where she sits down. You also take a seat.

"So yeah..." You take a deep breath, letting the whole date and everything reminisce.

"...and even though I had to decline having sex on that beach, which is clearly a thing we want to come back to when time has come, this was the best fucking night of my life. Maybe even better than those nights I've already slept and spent with Haiz." You end the whole story about tonight's date after whole 15 minutes talking.

Flo's jaw drops. What for? You can't tell.

"Wow. I thought you'd now say something like 'See I told you to relax, it's going to be fine' or 'Haven't I said it'." You try to imitate Florence's voice and accent.

Finally your Bestie chuckles. That's at least one reaction for now.

"Oh sweetheart, you should take British lessons sometime!" Flo claps her hands.

"Brits English with Flo, or what?" You laugh heartily, imagining the fun you two would give the rest of the world, doing that shit like cooking with Flo on Instagram.

"So..what should I say.. it's not a secret that I was right about that whole thing tonight. Everything went good, didn't it? I told you so. But still I am so incredibly proud of you that you didn't run away or anything, because your nervousness kicked the shit out of you, I can tell." Flo states with a chuckle. She overacts. Or not? You were a damn nervous wreck before that date.

"And I still did it! Flo, I did it and it turned out great!" You squeak happily, going to jump up and down the bed.

"You did it!" Flo joins your joyful jumps, before crashing down into the bed, laying face to face with your best friend.