Call it business, call it betrayal

The morning after you wake up in your own bed. The alarm ringing loud as hell again plus that your head aches this morning.

"What do I deserve that for?" You mumble throwing your head in the neck closing your eyes.

However this goes but somehow you get up and make your way to the bathroom. You get some medicine out the drawer and some water to swallow the little pill.

Just right after that you go to the kitchen and open up some notebook, to write down that you took one imitrex pill at half past eight a.m. Since you sunk on bad stuff two years ago, everyone advised you to take notes of what medicine you take when. Plus that you're forced to visit the Doctor every half years again.

"Sucks." You mumble as you put the water heater on and some teabag inside a cup just to fill the hot water into it some later.

You check your watch. |8:55 a.m.| You keep it cool, because you know today would be the day you only have to show up on set around 10:30 a.m. and not 9 already.

Slowly you get yourself finished, you took a shower, you made some bread roll for breakfast and after spending most of the morning in bathrobe you finally put on some clothes.

Once again you check your watch, which says time to go.

Totally relaxing you walk down the stairs, meeting Susy as always again. "Hey little kitty!" You greet her with a very high voice.

Susy meows just as high.

"Today I got some time for cuddles." You say sitting down on one stair step gesturing Susy to come sit on you tigh. So she does.

You stroke her soft fur hundreds of times and you still won't get tired of it.

"One day I'll kidnap you." You giggle looking into Susy's green cat eyes. "They're so beautiful. They remind me of someone you probably remember." You keep stroking the kitty's head. Susy purrs loud and meows twice.

"Yes, Lizzie. It's been really long since you saw her, hmh?" You ask Susy. "I ain't been seeing her for a pretty long time too." You say more to yourself than to the kitten.

Susy meows once more. That meow for sure said something like "Bitch, then get your ass up and meet her." So you laugh and get up placing Susy down to where she sat earlier. "I'll see you around." You kiss the kitty's little forehead smiling.

You get in your car, just to find yourself arriving set less later already. This was a really short drive.

"Oh careful big girl!" You squeak as you get out the car and she jumps on you already.

"Calm down Jolt." You beg the golden retriever lady to relax, but she won't calm down until you hear a very familiar voice calling Jolt back to where she came from.

"You're my savior, Hailee." You say relieved. Hailee grins and walks up to you for some hug you, for sure, give her.

"You owe me something Y/n/n." (Your nick name) She says giggling cute.

"Sure I do." You say meaning it. "Let me know whenever you need my service." You playfully straighten yourself and hold your right hand straight up towards your head like an soldier. You both burst out laughing.

"I'll let you know." Hailee winks at you as you both make your way to the room where the next scenes are going to be shoot.

Mask done, clothes on, positions gone. "Ready, set, go!" The director says once again as every other day on set.

But this time you were more excited about the upcoming scenes. Today Y/c/n would meet Kate's mother for the first time and of course Vera is a really good actress as well.

| *You and Kate arrive at Eleanor's office*
Eleanor: Kate, there you finally are! John and I have been trying to reach you for almost two days!
Kate: Hi mom! I- I had something to do after the auction went out of control.
Eleanor: *Looks curious at Y/c/n*
Eleanor: And I see you weren't handling things alone, yes?
Kate: *Turns towards you and smiles*
Kate: Nope, I weren't.
You: *Stretch out your hand towards Eleanor*
You: Hello Mrs. Bishop. I'm Y/c/n Barton and I have to take on that your daughter wasn't contacting you for two whole days.
Eleanor: Why should that be your fault?
You: I forced her to stay safe and not contact anyone. And neither her mother.
Kate: We stayed at uncle George's apartment.
You: *Stare at Kate with wide eyes*
You: This wasn't your safe house?!
Kate: *Concentrates on her mom*
Kate: Y/c/n made sure I was okay the whole time. I wasn't in real danger at any point.
Eleanor: I'll hope so for her.
Eleanor: *Looks at you seriously*
Kate: Well, now she's mad because of my little lie back then, but she cares for me for real.
You: *Gives Kate a bad look*
Eleanor: Well, let's go get to my office. Not everyone needs to hear what we talk.
*You walk after Kate, following Eleanor*|

'Oh my god her booty looks fine!' you think just whilst walking after Hailee. Before you can get your eyes back up the director shouts "CUT!" and you feel caught.

"Do that walk again please." The director says in a calm way. So you guys do.

| Eleanor: So how have you guys met?
Kate: After the auction, she was asking me to get some things back they sold at it.
You: Actually you stole one of those things at the auction.
Kate: How- However, I helped her to get the second stolen thing back.
You: If you wanna call it helping. I've lost much time on you, Kate.
Kate: *Looks down at the table*
Eleanor: *Turns towards John*
Eleanor: They're cute, aren't they?
John: *Nods having his eyes on you*
You: So anyways, now that you got your daughter back I'll hopefully make my way to get my things back together.
Kate: I- I can help.
You: It's going to get dangerous. Stay with mommy.
Kate: Oh screw it! Not the kid should be with mommy thing again!
You: *Turn away from Kate to face Eleanor*
You: Make sure she stays safe.
Eleanor: *Nods checking on Kate*
John: We will.
You: Good.
Kate: No, no, no! That's not as easy as you expected it to be!
Kate: *Stands up from the table*
You: *Look after her*
Kate: You cannot just leave me behind after what you did for me! You saved me! You were there for me and made sure I'd make my way safe to here and and and. Don't tell me you don't care about our ways separate just by now.
Kate: *Tears up*
You: *Get up walking towards Kate*
You: I care. And because I do, I need you to stay safe. Don't follow me, don't contact me. Forget me. I need to know you're safe.
Kate: *Puts her face into her hands shaking her head*
You: *Grab her arms and make her face you*
You: I need to know you're safe.
Kate: *Slowly nods, crying*
Eleanor: *Puts one arm around Kate*
Eleanor: She's safe with me now. You should go, Y/c/n.
You: *Let go off Kate*
You: Bye, Kate.
Kate: *Turns away from you running upstairs*
You: *Look after Kate sadly*
John: You're still the heartbreaking one Y/c/n, shame on you, shame on you
John: *Walks towards you grinning*
You: Clean in front of your own door, before you make dirt at another's.
Eleanor: You two know each other?
John: Business. Nothing more. Nothing less.
You: Call it business, call it betrayal, however. I'll leave now. Bye.
You: *Shuts the door and leans back onto it thinking about Kate's smile one last time*|