Ready to take off.

Since Flo and the other girls left very early this morning, to get their few things packed too, you're left alone at your apartment.

Good chance to tell your neighbor Garry and his kitty Susy goodbye.

You knock twice loud knocks and one silent knock on Garry's door, for him to know that it's you knocking.

"It's open! Come in Y/n!" You hear him shout through the door. So you enter and are directly greeted by Susy's sweetest meows.

"Hiii my favorite kitty!" You squeak, kneeling down to let her into your embrace.

Susy tabs on your tighs and cuddles her whole little face into your stomach, purring.

"Hey Y/n! Nice to see you, you been unseen since what felt like months!" Garry joins the two of you. You get up to hug him tight.

"Woah, I been missing you too, but- Air." He chokes in your too strong hug, so you let go off a little. Only a little.

"What's got you so cuddly today?" His caring voice comes out firm, yet quiet into your ear.

"Oh Garry..." You step a step away, still remaining in his embrace. He smiles bright as he always does, seeing you.

"Tell me girl." He demands softly.

"It's just that I, uhm, well, I move, Garry." You stumble through some words you've luckily learned to say.

"Oh okay?" Garry is not sure how to understand.

"I move back to L.A. and I'll stay there a while." You give him more input to deal with.

His eyes soften even more, if that is even possible. A sincere smile appears on his face.

"Hey what news girl!" He says, opening his arms. "Y/n... we're okay. We will stay in contact no matter what, okay? I've got you and you've got me, remember?" Garry notices your upcoming sadness.

"Garry, it's... I love living here, I love having a neighbor like you. You always got my back when living got messy. I- It is so hard to leave this behind for a time that can probably be forever if things work out." You say quietly.

You can feel Garry's hands on your shoulders.

"Look at me, girl." So you do. "I am a damn lucky boy to have got you, Y/n fucking Y/l/n as MY neighbor! I mean people out there would clearly die to have a celeb as their neighbor, right? And I am that lucky one. I am even more lucky that you are who you are. You are incredible. You are kind and caring and so so gorgeous and... I'm making things harder right now I guess..." He stops his rambling about you.

"...but Y/n, seriously, I'm also sure about that you need to make this step. It's a big step, going back there. I promise you that even if I'm not there with you, I'll be here for you and I'm gonna wish you all the best luck in L.A. and with that girl." Garry then states clearly and sincerely.

"Thank you so much Garry." You say honest, pulling him in for another hug.

"Even Susy wants you to do this step." He refers to his kitty's meowing.

You chuckle heartily. "I guess so." You pull out of the hug again.

"Let me know if there's anything I can do here for you." Garry smiles.

"Well, for the first of it...maybe you can take some care of my apartment from time to time." You look back to his door.

"Sure thing. Anything else yet?" Garry wants to make sure that you're doing okay.

"No, no I don't think so." You look back at him and smile widely.

"Come here girl." He pulls you in for one last hug. The last hug for a long time, but surely not forever.