Just like that...

"This place always is so beautiful!" The even more beautiful woman, resting her head on your stomach, stuns.

You humm in response. "Not as beautiful as you are, my beautiful." You mumble with a big smile.

While one of your hands rests on Hailee's chest, your second hand plays a bit with her hair, until Haiz turns to face you.

Her smile is bright, just as her eyes are.

"I could stay like this forever." She states.

You lightly shake your head, earning a confused look from Hailee.

"Not like this." You say as you take her hand into yours to make her sit up and crawl over to where you start to lean on a rock.

Without any words you pull Haiz into you, laying your arm around her shoulders whilst your other hand places her legs into your lap, crossing it. Hailee doesn't take long for to get comfortable cuddling into you.

"Like that." You smile as you watch the last sunbeams slowly dissappear on the horizon.

Haiz snuggles her head into the crook of your neck. "Just like that, my love." You can tell by her voice that she beams a big smile.

After a few more minutes remaining like this, you place your hand on Hailee's cheek, making her look at you.

You don't give her time to question your actions, but lock lips with hers. Without hesitation Haiz accepts your soft lips and makes hers move to your rhythm.

Hailee's hands wander up and down your chest, sometimes she lets them rest on your neck, but never breaks the kiss which has clearly turned into a make-out session.

Suddenly Hailee makes a win, fighting your tongue for dominance, causing you to moan into the kiss. You can feel her cheaky grin and the confidence growing.

With one smart move Hailee pulls your legs away from the rock, making you nearly fall down onto your back, if Haiz wouldn't hold you tightly. One more move and the sexiest woman alive straddles your hips, being on top of you.

"Haiz!" You chuckle, surprised by the way she took the situation into her hands and lord not to forget to mention how incredibly hot she looks sitting on your body like that.

"You alright?" She asks sincerely. You nod and Hailee leans in to reunite your lips.

Still her hands wander up and down your chest, stroking it a bit. It doesn't take you long to slide your own hands under her hoodie, running up the hot skin of her back and back down to hold her waist tightly.

A soft moan leaves her kissable lips.

Hailee slowly makes her way down to kiss and bite on your neck, sucking to leave some marks. You can't hold your humms and moans back.

"Baby..." You mumble in one of your moans. You loose the grip on her waist.

"Haiz..." You repeat trying to get Hailee to stop. You lightly pull her away from you, placing your hands on her shoulders to keep her distant.

"What is it, princess?" She softly asks. Her eyes go from her dark desired ones, back to caring and loving.

"You're so incredibly beautiful. Your all is my all I'm desiring for, believe me." You caress her warm cheek.

"That's why I want to make it special, different and better than the last time. I want it to be better situated my beautiful woman. I hope you can understand me." You state fulfilled with honesty. Your voice is so soft, it could break any minute.

But then there it is again. A warm and understanding smile of hers.

"Aww princess! You're literally the cutest thing alive. How could I not understand your intentions? I absolutely do and I hope you know how proud and thankful I am for telling that to me. I would love to continue this beautiful happening when the time has come, my love. We have so much time left, don't worry lovely." Haiz responses with all her heart and soul.