!! Read This !!

Hey folks! Before starting the story, I request you to read this, to avoid any confusion and misunderstanding further.

Okay, let's start -

1. I'll remove Karuizawa Kei up here, well what I meant with 'remove' is I won't be adding any interaction between Kyotaka Ayanokoji and Karuizawa Kei. She's just a side character up here, as it's Ayanokoji Kiyotaka x OC

2. The story will contain trigger things like- parental abuse, trigger stuffs, etc.

3. This story will be written according to the plot that has been adapted into anime. Because I haven't read either manga or light novel. I may read it someday to add some incidents or whatsoever, but it's safe to say that this story won't be following manga/LN.

4. This fanfic will only focus on the romantic development between Kiyo and our OC, I'll not be writing brain battles up here. If you don't want that, leave, there are plenty of stories out there.

5. Ayanokoji Kiyotaka may seem out of character a bit, I don't know how he develops his feelings towards Kei. I will try to keep him under his own characteristics if it changes then take that as character development (i guess?).

6. Yeah, I'm not a native English speaker.

7. I am very lazy to write. So don't expect regular updates.

8. I do not own Classroom Of The Elite and its characters, but I do own the storyline and the characters I've made. I don't own the cover image.

Now, if you guys are okay with all these, then enjoy the story, thanks <3